What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2nd Test: New Zealand v Australia at Christchurch on Feb 20-24, 2016

Meapro Ham

Juniors
Slightly better (semantics, we're saying the same thing) - but we should have won Adelaide, and like it or not the toss has been important here...

It doesn't hurt my soul, I just think the difference is relatively small, and our selectors need to give up on a couple of lost causes

Lots of should haves and could haves and what ifs for the Kiwis it seems. The Lyon not out, the Voges not out, the toss, the pitches. So much bad luck...,

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
well apparently we would have been bowled out for a hundred if we batted yesterday

some luck huh ?

JJ

Immortal
Lots of should haves and could haves and what ifs for the Kiwis it seems. The Lyon not out, the Voges not out, the toss, the pitches. So much bad luck...,

Yep, bad luck, lack of ability - our two Achilles heels really

ANTiLAG

First Grade
Yep, we're grasping at straws for sure - might as well get trolleyed, footie season starts soon

Do not understand the non use of Wagner at all.

Biggest problem for NZ this summer is Craig, Boult and Southee going backwards and Bracewell not kicking on.

The bowlers apart from ODIs have been disapointing in Tests. So disapointing.

Drink.

Pete Cash

Post Whore
I thought the kiwis would show up Smith overseas ??? He appears to have just notched up a century.