What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

4 corners

carcharias

Immortal
things have changed Quigs.

Back then there was no cam phones or internet etc.
It was all heresay.
Now they film you and make you pay ...literally.
In turn that fugs other things.
The butterfly effect for want of a better term.

My wife was planning on coming to the next game at home.
She was going to bring a couple of her friends and their husbands.
This is because I asked her to do so due to the clubs current situation.
Now , she says she is not keen to go ..because of that show.

So out of 6 paying punters there could now be just 1.

Even if this Kiwi chick was the biggest dick lovin nympho on the planet and personally sent out invitations to her vagina ...it is not gonna help my club.

The damage is done now.

Quigs

Immortal
Why dose Gall always miss out ? He was dropping the ball a lot in those days as well,Lucky though.

He was only placed on report.

Charged with recklessly opening the closed door.

he should beat it. (but it could cause blindness, and its too high off the ground to eat grass)

Cheers
Declared Idiot #88
Quigs

blacktip-reefy

Immortal
Lets leave the speculation out of it and just focus on what has been reported.

"What if" scenarios are not going to prove anything either way.

BS, the entire 4 corners story are what if scenarios. Faceless, nameless people obscured by camera making comments of illegal activity by NRL players. How is this legal?

Now onto that slart Durazzdo from Manly. I am no Choc fan, but even she admitted that the story behind the problem was he was trying to keep the Manly guys(Orford & Stewart) away from her.
This is her words.
"I am not a big follower of rugby league"
" He seemed shocked that I didnt know who he was. I was talking to Brett Stewart & Matt Orford
" Mat Orford is just an awesome player & captain"

She said this to them whilst they were sitting there looking at pictures of her in beauty pageants.

Its seems Watmough was upset by something & spoke to her father about letting her come to the gig & that he should be ashamed for letting her out of the house dressed like that.

But hang on, talking to the father about removing his daughter from a conversation with a married a man that she was showing her near naked photos to & having a dig at him for bringing her dressed like a slart that to the season opener would mean he has taken a seniority role in the club & doing exactly what people were expecting of MAt Johns . Right? Apparently the dad didnt take to kindly to have somebody point out that is his daughter was dressed like a slart. But he probably ddnt care as he was probably part of the self promotion push she was after. She got her weird looking head on the TV last night anyway.

Quigs

Immortal
Carch to be honest with you.

I could not be even bothered to watch last nights show. My missus was watching the show on the TV in the bedroom and I just turned away and tried to sleep.

She said "arn't you going to watch this"

I told her before it even started it was a hatchett job, a beat up, and if they were fair dinkum they'd be investigating all forms of sport, etc. But it was just another case of kick Rugby League.

Anyhow long story short, she watched it for about another 10 minutes and hit the off button.

It's been documented in here and the other forums. How many incidents have happend just recently with other sports that don't even get a mention but as soon as someone has some dirt on the league, its another case of the Titanic hitting an iceberg.

Christ they'd interrupt live coverage of the outbreak of world war 3 or an assassination attempt on the pope or something to cover Matty Johns, the Sharks involved in another alleged sexual escapade.

Where is the voice of the NRL.

Arrhhhhhhhh give me strength.

Cheers
Declared Idiot #88
Quigs

redback

Bench
You must really hate women.

Totally agree mate. I think there are some real worrying issues with this bloke here.

I would say that he has been rejected by women alot in the past. He probably lives alone with a few magazines for companionship. Are ther any profilers amongst us?

Last edited:

sharknows

Bench
Great scenario Reefy... except we all know Watmough is a loose canon. But I agree she has no credibility.

St. Brett

Juniors
I caught the last 30 minutes of 4 corners and here were two big doodles on a mobile phone.

I dunno, it just grinds my chops that officials cover it up and keep it hush hush and we're not aloud to talk about it or speculate about it either.

They're a protected species no doubt about it.

It happen a while back is it relevant today?
It shouldn't affect your team playing today.
You can't link today's 2009 team to what happen back then - that's not fair.

To tell you the truth I had to look away when she blurted out about shooting them if she could.
Kids look up to these guys.

I go back to Matty Johns one night on the footy show with a 'that's gold' segment and a guy in MLB had white dacks on and a penis down to his knee that you could see and Johnsy kept showing it - eyes buldged.

It's in the NRL culture to be sexist.

They said they were going to name them but only named 2.
Who were the other 4 or 6 players?

It seems that the the first 2 were consensual then it got out of hand.

I also noticed at the end credits a guys name came up Jonathon Holmes ??

After that I watched the end of The Contender 4 then switched over to Nat Geo and watched some arsehole in a taboo show stabbing a bull through the heart and the bull would cry out and have blood spill every where that sort of thing makes me want to shoot the bastard stabbing the bull and the arseholes in the crowd cheering and laughing too.
I don't like animal cruelty.
Humans can be such merkins at times.

P.S. I'm sending this letter to the Sunday Telegraph too.

Your sports story on Ricky Stuart titled 'We need your help' (S/T 10th May) is a massive back-flip coming from the man who only last year whinged along the lines of how half the crowd at Shark Park are only here for the night out and don't really care about the onfield football performance.
A little less self righteous next time, ricky?
What a hypocrite.
When ever I attend an NRL game I generally go to watch and feel the atmosphere of the audience.

Last edited:

St. Brett

Juniors
Ohhh and Cronulla one more thing, sorry...what do you think about amalgamating with The Roosters?
They're struggling just as much as you guys.
Think about it.

BS, the entire 4 corners story are what if scenarios. Faceless, nameless people obscured by camera making comments of illegal activity by NRL players. How is this legal?

4 Corners have their legal responsiblities and LU have theirs, they are not the same thing.

Rexxy

Coach
Anyone remember why Firman was in NZ, but not picked for the side. He played for the Saints in 2002? Was this the reason Firman was given a release?

TEAMS ANNOUNCED FOR WARRIORS VS SHARKS TRIAL
Saturday 16 Feb 2002 11:34
by Michael Garbutt
The teams have been announced for today's trial between the New Zealand Warriors and the Cronulla Sharks in Christchurch. A crowd of 12000 is expected to attend what should be a well-contested battle.

The teams for the match are:

CRONULLA SHARKS
Team: David Peachey (c), Colin Best, Chris McKenna, Paul Mellor, Matthew Reick, Matthew Johns, Preston Campbell, Danny Nutley, Dean Treister, Andrew Pierce, Paul Gallen, Karl Lovell, Nick Graham
Reserves: Brett Kimmorley, Sam Isemonger, Dean Bosnich, Nick Paterson, David Tangata-Toa, Pat Gibson, Michael Sullivan, Paul Franze.

Quigs

Immortal
Apparently St Brett our c**ks get us into enough trouble of our own accord without having to amalgamate with the c**ks.

Nice try anyway

Cheers
Declared Idiot #88
Quigs

Quigs

Immortal
CRONULLA SHARKS
Team: David Peachey (c), Colin Best, Chris McKenna, Paul Mellor, Matthew Reick, Matthew Johns, Preston Campbell, Danny Nutley, Dean Treister, Andrew Pierce, Paul Gallen, Karl Lovell, Nick Graham
Reserves: Brett Kimmorley, Sam Isemonger, Dean Bosnich, Nick Paterson, David Tangata-Toa, Pat Gibson, Michael Sullivan, Paul Franze.

Onya Rexxy, now we can pick who the other five were.

I reckon it was .......

Cheers
Declared Idiot #88
Quigs

St. Brett

Juniors
Quiggs

All jokes aside, man....but in case you didn't notice you're about to become the new North Sydney and Jets 'n whatnot in liquidation.
You're about to fold like a deck of cards, man.
You won't have a team and you'll be marching like the Souffs supporters one day soon bleating about unfairness.

blacktip-reefy

Immortal
Great scenario Reefy... except we all know Watmough is a loose canon. But I agree she has no credibility.

Mate that is no scenario, they were her words. One minute she has no idea about footy, the next thing that comes out of her mouth is how good a player & captain the married Matt Orford is. The guy she was talking to about her photos for mens magazines that she got paid very well for.

blacktip-reefy

Immortal
Quiggs

All jokes aside, man....but in case you didn't notice you're about to become the new North Sydney and Jets 'n whatnot in liquidation.
You're about to fold like a deck of cards, man.
You won't have a team and you'll be marching like the Souffs supporters one day soon bleating about unfairness.

Hey, f**k off. Stop deraling threads in our forum. Go to your own.

Feej

First Grade
Looking forward to the follow-up story about the music biz. The stuff four corners put out last night has nothing on what's gone on in that business........

Quigs

Immortal
Feej, you got to understand.

In the music biz, they are called groupies.

What about all those old dears that threw their knickers at Tom Jones and Englebert Humperdink.

Narrhhhhhh the Rugby League guys are the reason why society has deteriorated to the gutter level it is in today.

I reckon Billy Sneddon was a league player when he died.

Cheers
Declared Idiot #88
Quigs