What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

4 Nations game 3 - Wales v NZ

RedVee

First Grade
Matt Cecchin is reffing the game

I thought that was a Gareth Thomas joke, but evidently not.

BTW Cecchin could be ok, I just dont like him because he penalises the hell out of my team. So I'll refrain from judgment 'cos I may be a trifle one-eyed....

NRL-TGG

Guest Moderator
I thought that was a Gareth Thomas joke, but evidently not.

BTW Cecchin could be ok, I just dont like him because he penalises the hell out of my team. So I'll refrain from judgment 'cos I may be a trifle one-eyed....

Cecchin has passion but is one sided in every game he refs.

He was even one sided in the England v France game.

If Wales can get off to a good start and keep focused they could pull off a shock but it depends if NZ come out firing then it will be a one way scoreline. 56-6 to NZ

ParraEelsNRL

Referee
I dont have fox. Is it going to be live online in oz.

Should be on a few streaming sites.

I',m sure when it's about to kick off and you still haven't found anything, just post in here and someone will pm you a link.

No links ppl, mention that you have the link and pm someone when or if they ask for it.

We don't want to get removed from LU or LU getting shutdown ;-)

Parra Pride

Coach
Stupid pom commentators, Adam Blair, Jeremy Smith, and Sika Manu is apparently an "all Melbourne Storm back row".

Latest posts