What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

7 tackle try - NQ dudded again!

Willow

Assistant Moderator
lol. I wish I could afford to get on it.

But it does seems like more than normal defensive post-match response from some.

Willow

Assistant Moderator
You a sensitive little insect Willow. I know you keyboard heroes like to make up stories to suit your little egos but how you can deduce that I'm whinging is beyond me.
And yes I am enjoying the weekend and I'll enjoy watching my team play next week & I'm very realistic about our prospects. I hope you enjoy watching your....ooops sorry....

Anyway too much time wasted responding to your pettiness.
Thanks.

Btw, I found out at least one answer as to why seven is consider a lucky number:

The number 7 (七, Pinyin: qī) symbolizes "togetherness". It is a lucky number for relationships. It is also recognized as the luckiest number in the West, and is one of the rare numbers that is great in both Chinese and many Western cultures. It is a lucky number in Chinese culture, because it sounds alike to the Chinese word 起 (Pinyin: qǐ) meaning arise, and also 气 (Pinyin: qì) meaning life essence.

Canard

Immortal
What pisses me off the most about this incident is that slimy Bulldogs mongrel stating "this won't happen again"

As if

Thanks.

Btw, I found out at least one answer as to why seven is consider a lucky number:

The number 7 (七, Pinyin: qī) symbolizes "togetherness". It is a lucky number for relationships. It is also recognized as the luckiest number in the West, and is one of the rare numbers that is great in both Chinese and many Western cultures. It is a lucky number in Chinese culture, because it sounds alike to the Chinese word 起 (Pinyin: qǐ) meaning arise, and also 气 (Pinyin: qì) meaning life essence.

We were lucky:shock:

What pisses me off the most about this incident is that slimy Bulldogs mongrel stating "this won't happen again"

As if

It has happened many times before. The ridiculous thing is that now with technology and 6 officials they can't get a simple count of six right?

No wonder we have all lost faith in the idiots

catgrub

Juniors
This was the National news headline in Queensland. Vision and interviews from the cowboys players at the airport with one grown man tearing up. Thurston intimating that this was a NSW conspiracy because Qld have one the last 8 origin series. A tackle count mistake in the 8th minute. The Queensland chip continues.

Fingerbang

Bench
Dragons fans using the words "winning graciously" after 2010 when they did not such thing makes me laugh.
Using the words "winning anything" is what most Sharks fans have been dreaming about, ever since that great memorable prestigious Amco Cup victory.

Rod

Bench
It really is amazing how people think it is as simple as taking 6 points off the Sharks and assuming the game plays out the exact same way for the following 70+ minutes, and the game ends 18-14 to the Cowboys.

There is so little logic to it and yet so many people buy into this 'robbed' garbage, it's staggering.

macavity

Referee
After their carry on about a nothing tackle to get Snowy crucified... All I can say is karma is a bitch.

newman

First Grade
It really is amazing how people think it is as simple as taking 6 points off the Sharks and assuming the game plays out the exact same way for the following 70+ minutes, and the game ends 18-14 to the Cowboys.

There is so little logic to it and yet so many people buy into this 'robbed' garbage, it's staggering.

It really blows me away.

DJShaksta

First Grade
Robbed.
The Cowboys weren't robbed.
A game can't be taken away from you in the 7th minute.
Sure it can me made more difficult, but not taken away.
Robbed is being denied a legitimate penalty 10m out from the opposition try line during golden point. Only to see the penalty incorrectly awarded to the opposition cos the ref didn't know the rule, and said opposition potting a field goal 20 secs later. That was rnd1 against the tigers last year.
Robbed is scoring what should've been the match winning try with a minute to go and the opposition attempting a short kickoff to have it go out after only traveling 8m and the touchie 40m away saying it went 10. The scrum being awarded to the opposition and then them scoring after the siren sounds to snatch victory. That was against the Panthers last year.
Sharks cop the rough end of the stick more often than not. We get the worthless apology from the refs boss and told it all balances out, what goes around comes around, etc.
My personal favorite is "The good teams overcome referee stuff ups" old chestnut.

Well, like Gallen said in the post game interview, it's about time we had some luck go our way for once.

Last edited:

Latest posts