What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

A message to Soufs supporters

Heh.

You won't be able to move round here soon for people reminding you of this big stir-up Eastern Rooster! ;-)

Roosters will be the big disappointment of the year!...Even more so than the media favourites St.George Illawarra!...You're in for a torrid old time ER!...Might even have to into hiding in a few short months! :lol:

Alba

Coach
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha *breathes* hahahahahahahaha

this argument is getting not only old but tiresome .. i'm not gonna sit here and bag the Roosters because i refuse to sink to that level .. also i believe that (even though it makes me physically sick to say it) the Roosters will do very well this year .. but what's the go with all the Souths bashing?? like seriously GET A LIFE .. when Souths get back on their feet who the hell will u bag out then to make yourselves sound superior?? you're not superior as much as you would like to believe it .. i want to say so much more but like i said i will not sink to the level of this garbage ..

Choppies

Coach
I'm actually starting to feel sorry for Souths and their fans.(The real fans not the ones who don't wear any colours who think that support is sticking a bumper sticker on the back of their car and never going to games, These are the 'fans' I hate and have no respect for) I mean be honest you don't want a group of supporters to lose their team do you?
The amount of sh!t from the club they have had to endure is just phenominal.
Although I do find the old Craig Wing is not happy at the Roosters and will return to the Rabbitohs rumour quite amusing. We have been hearing that one since he signed with us, and now they are saying Ashley and Braith are not happy. :lol:

Relax Souths fans...this Eastern Rooster/Cogburn fella is clearly just winding you up!

ALWAYS remember - Rooster fans are in NO postition to bag you! If the Roosters all of a sudden had as much money as Souths have had to survive on over the past few years, and started to struggle on the field - they'd have been playing in front of a couple of dozen fans and some empty chip wrappers blowing about the stadium every home week!...Oh wait - that DID happen, didn't it?? - between about the period 1985-2000 :lol:

A 'rally' to bring the club back, had they been kicked out of the comp would have drawn about 15 people, a flock of seagulls and 6 confused octogenarians who thought it was pension day and just got caught up in the crowd...So don't stress! ;-)

DJ1

Juniors
Interesting when you look at the Roosters stats without Fittler's influence.

Excluding the Fittler years of 1996 to 2004, if the Roosters miss the semis again this season, they will have a record of only one year in the semis out of the previous 15 non-Fittler seasons. (1987)

He had a huge impact on their results.

Enforcer74

Juniors
Eastern rooster said:
Just Face The Fact, SOUTHS ARE CRAP!
Every year we hear the same thing from Souths supporters, How they are going to be competitive, How they are going to make then 8, How they are going to flog the Roosters yadda yadda yadda! Wake up to the fact that your team is crap, your club is crap and the Roosters are going to annihalate your pathetic excuse for a team on Sunday. The mere fact that Harrison couldn't get out of your stinking club quick enough and Braith Anasta doesn't want a bar of you. The 2 of them took massive pay cuts to sign with Easts rather than be a part of the perenial wooden spooners. Craig Wing had an opportunity to go back to the losers club but of course Wing could think of nothing worse than playing for the joke of the league. Your laughable club paid an absolute fortune for Fletcher, Hegarty and Cusack, all of those players didn't want to leave Easts but the Souths offer was just too good. Of your other Easts players they would be lucky to make reserve grade at the Roosters. One thing is certain, My team of superstars will thrash your team of hopeless wannabees on Sunday and I'll be laughing at all the toothless, unemployed Souths supporters as they drag their sorry arses back to Redfern, contemplating another pathetic year of failures. Let's hand out the wooden spoons to Souths right now! :lol:

Ah the comments of the illetrate. Its simple mate learn to spell. The Fact that the Rorters think they have a team of superstars is because the origin and Australian teams are coached by gee lets see um... thats right the RORTERS COACH!!!! I wonder how many of your pathetic team would be in the squad if there was another coach in charge?

Another thing mate if you believe that everyone who supports Souths are toothless unemployed people then you are living in a dream world. Come back to earth wanker. Just because a team is located in a poor area of sydney and not part of the rich snobs over in the eastern suburbs. or Toffsville as most of us call it. I bet your that wanker who wears the bike helmet with the roosters comb and plays the drums at home games. Just so you know bike helmets are for riding bikes not for looking like and idiot while your at a football game. I have seen the Rorters crowd in action against the panthers a few years ago and the fact that they treated the stadium was a fair example of what your supporters are like. No wonder they had to upgrade he staduim to include police cells. Just for twits like you. Not to mention we are currently "kicking your arse" 18 - 6 :lol: :lol: :lol:

Pantherjim.

Referee
Enforcer74 said:
Another thing mate if you believe that everyone who supports Souths are toothless unemployed people then you are living in a dream world. Come back to earth wanker. Just because a team is located in a poor area of sydney and not part of the rich snobs over in the eastern suburbs. or Toffsville as most of us call it. I bet your that wanker who wears the bike helmet with the roosters comb and plays the drums at home games. Just so you know bike helmets are for riding bikes not for looking like and idiot while your at a football game. I have seen the Rorters crowd in action against the panthers a few years ago and the fact that they treated the stadium was a fair example of what your supporters are like. No wonder they had to upgrade he staduim to include police cells. Just for twits like you. Not to mention we are currently "kicking your arse" 18 - 6

:lol: :lol: :lol: :clap:

Iafeta

Referee
A bit embarrassing this thread given what's happening right now at Telstra.

I pay more attention to what's happening in real life out on the footy paddock, then I do to desperado's who hope to get self reassurance that their club is good.

Latest posts