What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

A player/s past or present that you thought deserved more wraps

Fairfax

Juniors
Luke Phillips. Always hit the line hard when he brought the ball back, tackled like a man possessed and had beautiful safe hands.

nqboy

First Grade
Good thread. Hasn't been hijacked (yet) and there's been some interesting names thrown up.

Les Kiss - even though he played for Australia before his career was lost to injury, I never thought he got the credit he deserved for his smarts, he was a thinking man's winger with good pace and evasion.

nqboy

First Grade
David Furner - 1 test? That's all? Wow! That'd be a good trivia question.

How many Origins did he play? He was among the best second rowers for several seasons.

sheet_ed

Juniors
Present: Steve Bell - How he hasn't represented QLD yet I don't know. Probably coz he was out of sight out of mind in Melbourne.

Everyone would love to have Bell on their team and yet the selectors ignore such a solid and consistent player.

ByRd

First Grade
Hazem El Masri is a player that deserves mention for more then just a kicker. Has scored around 117 tries in his career and with a few more will become the leading try scorer for the dogs of all time and he also is a good defensive winger and knows when to make a decision, a player that deserves more recognition.

stevo

Juniors
Totally agree on Matty Parsons. I will always remember that field goal save he made against the Broncs up here in 2004. Made my knight:lol:

balmainbenny

Juniors
Past : Ben Elias.... I can't believe how many judges pick guys like Steve Walters and Danny Buderus over Benny Elias. Without a doubt, he is the most skillful hooker to put on a footy boot. In 1994, he played all over Steve Walters, got the Dally M Rep Player of the Year award, yet never got picked for the 1994 Kangaroo Tour. Biggest selection injustice in history.

Latest posts