What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

A player/s past or present that you thought deserved more wraps

The Whippet

Juniors
Robbie Ross - champion support player and provided a real spark in attack. Unfortunately in his later years injury got the better of him.

Under-rated at the moment: Brett Howland - sold in attack and defence. Rarely gets mentioned for his efforts.

Luke Davico. Playing for an average team & injuries robbed him of a potential big rep career, IMO. The unluckiest forward in the last 5 years.

aids

Bench
Andrew Leeds
one of the best fullbacks to ever play at wests.
still helps out as the head trainer, runner.

Cletus

First Grade
I Bleed Green said:
Luke Davico. Playing for an average team & injuries robbed him of a potential big rep career, IMO. The unluckiest forward in the last 5 years.

He was playing in reggies for the Knights today wasn't he? I thought he'd retired or something so I got a bit of a shock to hear his name.

OVP

Coach
Brett Finch.

He never gets enough wrap. Cling Wrap that is. Wrap the git up for good ;-)

woodgers

Bench
Growing up as a young fella I enjoyed watching David Riolo from the Steelers. He was pretty safe from memory and hit the line hard with the ball. Manoa Thompson could turn it on for Souths back when they were o.k, he was explosive.

Nowadays I agree with El Masri, he does all the little things right and rarely makes a mistake. I like seeing players who play the percentages, Folkes must love having him around. I also don't reckon Whatiera at the Tigers gets enough credit for his all round game. Defensivly he is great and he has really come on with his skills and positioning under Sheens.

Latest posts