What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ask LU - The relationship advice thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cliffhanger

Coach
What the hell, have been given shit advice before, so anyway, have taken a second job to save for the ever f**king elusive dream of owning my own home, and Shire boy says we should pool our money and buy together. Now for someone who was commitmentphobic enough to lose sleep over making our relationship official on fb, this is making me shit myself with fear We already live together soooo.......ah f**k I don't know. Wah!

Life is all about risks, so is love and making money. If you do it just make sure you're protected and the conditions are clear also if you split after you buy the house make sure it goes on the market and one of you doesn't try to buy out the other person.

I had a couple of weeks where I wouldn't touch any meat or eggs or anything because the practices in this country are beyond disgraceful. But I love meat. All of my favourite dishes have meat, so it didn't last long. I do still believe the practices need to change and the standards need to be raised though.

My father walked in a slaughterhouse for 10 years, and I did a summer I can assure you that all are very humane.

Don't listen to crap that Peta or greens speel out.

And only buy free range chickens and eggs, cage stuff should be outlawed its just disgusting that its practised in this country.

Hallatia

Referee
i got my gfs engagement ring today
not in need of advise really, just needing to let this out, and i cant do so in any other way incase it gets back to her, and im too excited not to tell anyone
Congrats love! Will you show us the ring?

IanG

Coach
i got my gfs engagement ring today
not in need of advise really, just needing to let this out, and i cant do so in any other way incase it gets back to her, and im too excited not to tell anyone

Saving it for a Christmas morning proposal?

perverse

Referee
What the hell, have been given shit advice before, so anyway, have taken a second job to save for the ever f**king elusive dream of owning my own home, and Shire boy says we should pool our money and buy together. Now for someone who was commitmentphobic enough to lose sleep over making our relationship official on fb, this is making me shit myself with fear.
We already live together soooo.......ah f**k I don't know. Wah!
bahahaha. good luck with that.

no seriously, buying a house isn't like going splits in a TV or something. i think you actually have cause to be neurotic and paranoid, this time. tread carefully!

McLovin

Staff member
Hi LU...long time listener, first time caller....A girl smiled at me the other day...does this mean she wants my c**k?

Apey

Staff member
5anm.jpg

Raider_69

Post Whore
Saving it for a Christmas morning proposal?

Nope, NYE's im think, maybe next weekend but we're in sydney for a mates wedding and i dont want to be seen as trying to take any of him or his soon to be wife's thunder

definitely not christmas

IanG

Coach
Hi LU...long time listener, first time caller....A girl smiled at me the other day...does this mean she wants my c**k?

In a word now. The girls at works smile at me too but that doesn't mean they want me. Then again they're not on the market either

Shorty

Staff member
Oh man....a mate likes me...and I'm unsure I like her back...actually I probably don't...but I send her a text asking what she's doing tomorrow night 'YOU please:)' sigh lol what the f**k do I say?!

Status
Not open for further replies.