What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Australia v Japan (Game 9)

An41

Juniors
Parra_Eels said:
no team has frustrated me more than this f**king annoying japanese team - fair dinkum i feel like leaping into the tv and beating the sh*t out some of them. i agree with the consensus that wilkshire has to go - i mean he got sent off last start and was average and yet timmy cahill who was brilliant against the dutch is on the bloody bench. all i can say is - fire the f**k up boys!

Whats wrong with what japan is doing?

Parra_Eels

Bench
hopefully we can get the rags to dig up his personal details and splash them about like the pommy press did after euro 2004.

Sir Biffo

Bench
CWBush said:
Did your mother smoke and drink while she was pregnant? Or did she raise you the hard way with just routine abuse? Either way - congratulate her on a sterling job. You're a prize idiot.

Ha!!!!

But just watching the replay of the Kamikaze Spirit's goal ... Dead set Stevie Wonder could have seen that was a shoulder barge!!!!!!! The more I watch it the more disgraceful it looks.

lockyno1

Post Whore
This is exactly the reason soccer s..ts me half the time! Diving galore, cheting from the ref, etc. I recon Japan would take Robben in a heartbeat in a diving contest! FMD, this is a crap game, made even crappier by a twit in the middle that has no clue what the rules are!

BWNB

First Grade
you would of thought the aussies would of lernt a lesson against holland , Dont keep willkshire anywhere near the starting 11 he is f**king bullsh*t.
Have i seen a worse call in the game?

Ari Gold

Bench
f**king stupid Egyptian Ref... has swallowed hook, line and sinker the japanese' game plan of falling over when an Ozzie is within a 2m radius