What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bennett announces he will depart Dragons at end of 2011

_Johnsy

Referee
I didn't lie. I simply made in error in believing things that were reported as fact. Don't see anyone that believed the Bennett to Broncos stories acknowledging even that much.

FMD !!!

How do you walk without a backbone?

So you made it up, stated that bennett was signed sealed and delivered, when it was not the case obviously.

That's a lie, every single forum member knows this is the case. You are a liar, sorry chump.

Just to help you a lie is, a deliberate innacurate or false statement.

Last edited:

BunniesMan

Immortal
FMD !!!

How do you walk without a backbone?

So you made it up, stated that bennett was signed sealed and delivered, when it was not the case obviously.

That's a lie, every single forum member knows his is the case. You are a liar, sorry chump.
How is it any different to everyone who said he's going to Brisbane just because they saw it in the papers? In that case you're calling the majority of forum members liars. Believing something doesn't make you a liar you fool.

Snappy

Coach
Yeh im pretty sure most of us said we wont believe it til there is an official announcment. Your the only fool BM. [FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

Eion

First Grade
Channel 10 just said Crowe is offering 1.6m a year while Tinkler is 2m a year. Interesting.
It will be interesting to see if wayno is actually all about the 'challenge' or the bucks.

If it were me I'd chase the bucks and a 'cap assisted' club, easier ride.

BunniesMan

Immortal
It will be interesting to see if wayno is actually all about the 'challenge' or the bucks.

If it were me I'd chase the bucks and a 'cap assisted' club, easier ride.
Well Souths have the advantage of being a "challenge" AND having plenty of bucks to throw at him. We're unique like that. That's how we roll.

_Johnsy

Referee
How is it any different to everyone who said he's going to Brisbane just because they saw it in the papers? In that case you're calling the majority of forum members liars. Believing something doesn't make you a liar you fool.

You are the only one who has stated that he was signed sealed and delivered, and that was done some time ago. If you knowingly state something that you know is not true its a lie. That's the clear destinction between you & the others, oh and you are a forum joke that continues to give.

Grow a backbone.

If we are to believe your explaination then that makes you a complete moron, simpleton, idiot. etc etc

BunniesMan

Immortal
You are the only one who has stated that he was signed sealed and delivered, and that was done some time ago. If you knowingly state something that you know is not true its a lie. That's the clear destinction between you & the others, oh and you are a forum joke that continues to give.

Grow a backbone.

If we are to believe your explaination then that makes you a complete moron, simpleton, idiot. etc etc
Am I going to have go back through the relevant threads and quote every single person who said Broncos to Bennett is a done deal? Harden the f**k up you little child and learn the definition of a lie.

I said why I thought the way I did, and I linked to my source. If you don't like that harden the f**k up.

aussies1st

Staff member
Guess Boyd won't be at the Broncos then.
Good move by Wayne, the Broncos need to move on. The Cowboys would be a good place for Bennett to go to.

_Johnsy

Referee
Am I going to have go back through the relevant threads and quote every single person who said Broncos to Bennett is a done deal? Harden the f**k up you little child and learn the definition of a lie.

I said why I thought the way I did, and I linked to my source. If you don't like that harden the f**k up.

Are you mensturating sweetie?

Take your own advice, someone calls you on something that is plainly obvious and you throw a little tanty.

chunk

Juniors
Not sure if it has been mentioned.

Did anyone watch an Australian Story on Bennett. It showed his special relationship with his son who is a big Souths fan.

Pardon my ignorance and I hope I dont offend anyone but his son has a special condition.

Would this prsuade Bennett one way or another?

Last edited:

Dragon

Coach
Not sure if it has been mentioned.

Did anyone watch an Australian Story on Bennett. It showed his special relationship with his son who is a big Souths fan.

Pardon my ignorance and I hope I dont offend anyone but his son has a special condition.

Would this prsuade Bennett one way or another?

Pretty sure his son goes for whatever team Dad is playing against, he has a jersey for every team

Slammin

Juniors
Pretty sure his son goes for whatever team Dad is playing against, he has a jersey for every team

LOLWTF? That's awesome if true.

Would like to wish Wayne success at whichever club he chooses but I really can't because both Souths and Knights are my most hated teams. So I would like to see them do well during the year then choke during finals. It won't hurt Wayne's legacy as he'll still go down as the greatest coach the game has seen.

Also hoping that the Broncos have found a long term coach, a Wayne 2.0, in Griffo. He's had a good start but it is only early though I do have some quiet confidence that he can make the Broncos the powerhouse they used to be.

Last edited:

The Colonel

Immortal
Souths and Newcastle? :lol: Try this on for size as a spine....... 1. Bowen, 6. Boyd, 7. Thurston, 9. Segeyaro/Payne.

BunniesMan

Immortal
Souths and Newcastle? :lol: Try this on for size as a spine....... 1. Bowen, 6. Boyd, 7. Thurston, 9. Segeyaro/Payne.
1 Inglis 6 Boyd 7 Sandow 9 Luke

We win 2 of the 3 variables. Add a much better forward pack and outside backs. As Charlie Sheen would say: Winning. And we can pay him about 5 times more.

The Colonel

Immortal
1 Inglis 6 Boyd 7 Sandow 9 Luke

We win 2 of the 3 variables. Add a much better forward pack and outside backs. As Charlie Sheen would say: Winning. And we can pay him about 5 times more.

Possibly but I believe that Souths and Newcastle fans may be very disappointed actually....... the link to the Cowboys has been there for a long time and while their has been little talk about it the source that I have heard this from is reasonably reliable. we'll see.

macavity

Referee

1. Boyd, 3. Gidley, 6. Henry, 7. Mullen, 9. De Gois.

Wouldn't swap our (potential or even present) spine for the Cowboys.

I think if Bennett comes here Boyd doesn't, TBH.

Latest posts