What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Biggest ever prelim final crowd coming up?

1 Eyed TEZZA

Coach
$$PBB$$

You certainly like to talk it up, but do you have the balls to back it up?

Here is a bet.

If the NRL 2009 Canterbury Qualifying final in week 3 gets less than 25,000 spectators, I'll leave the forum for a year, without obtaining another account in another name.

If NRL 2009 Canterbury Qualifying final in week 3 gets more than 25,000 spectators, you leave the forum for a year, without obtaining another account in another name.

You made the claim, Nuts or no nuts ?

Do it Poor Boy. Tell ya what, Ill make the same bet as Johnsy. Take the bet.

_Johnsy

Referee
Do it Poor Boy. Tell ya what, Ill make the same bet as Johnsy. Take the bet.

So here we have it $$PBB$$

Tezza & I have extended the offer, do you have the spine to put back up your post ?

If the NRL 2009 Canterbury Qualifying final in week 3 gets less than 25,000 spectators, I'll leave the forum for a year, without obtaining another account in another name.

If NRL 2009 Canterbury Qualifying final in week 3 gets more than 25,000 spectators, you leave the forum for a year, without obtaining another account in another name.

Mr. Fahrenheit

Referee
Parra got 49K vs Cowboys prelim final in 2005. Parra V Dogs got 50k in a week 2 final. With Dogs being hte best team this year, and Parra having the ultimate dream run. Geez you are an idiot $$PBB$$

SDM

First Grade
2007 game was on a Saturday, but even still, we will match that figure.

Brutus

Referee
How many people will be turned off going to a potential Eels v Dogs prelim final because it's on a Friday night I wonder?

A lot of country folk will sure miss out.

A real shame they got rid of Sunday semis in wks 2 and 3.

Bluebags1908

Juniors
thanks for the guy who is talking it DOWN!!!

come on, guys, this is sydney we are talking about here - the rugby league land of dissapointment and heartbreak!

its like I said, I'll be wowed if more than 25 k turn up....and even then I know you will all have excuses for me....like how immense and vast sydney is, and how people will have to leave in the wee hours of last week to just arrive on time at the game, then wonder why they even came because the view is so poor....

...and even then, despite living in one of the more affluent periods in history, people in sydney are supposedly so hard up they would have had to borrow from short term money lenders at 45% interest just to be able to afford tickets! And after the game they will curse their poor judgement because they will be saddled with extra debt!

yeah, get real sydney....you suck, and there's NO EXCUSE!

Is that a chip on your shoulder?

Man, you have a massive inferiority complex against Sydney.

Your jealousy of Sydney sticks out like dogs balls.

I won't return serve and bag Brisbane because:

1) I don't want to
2) I don't want to stoop down to your level
3) Most Queenslanders are good people that don't find the need to constantly bag Sydney. Thankfully, you are in the minority.

Get a life buddy.

Packy

Bench
So here we have it $$PBB$$

Tezza & I have extended the offer, do you have the spine to put back up your post ?

This is great. Where is the sook?

_Johnsy

Referee
This is great. Where is the sook?

I have no idea where the cat is, maybe this is him?

i-ar-hiding.jpg

Binga

Juniors
Heck, I'll join in as well. Plus i'll extend my offer to the Bulldogs Vs Titans game (if Titans win of course). That game would easily get over 25,000 as well.

1 Eyed TEZZA

Coach
LU admins should ban him if he doesnt accept this bet. The guy talks more sh*t than anyone else on this site, and he takes himself seriously.

Are you taking the piss? Im guessing you are because although this may be Sydney, to suggest that Parramatta v Canterbury would attract less than 25,000 is laughable.

What are you basing that figure on anyway? No crowd has gone below 25k for a preliminary in the NRL era and the lowest preliminary final crowd in that time was 27,555 for Parramatta v Melbourne in 1999.

In this season which has broken many crowd records i cannot see what basis you have for your argument. If you do have a basis than please enlighten me.

You so SIIIILLLLYYYY!!!

$$PBB$$

You certainly like to talk it up, but do you have the balls to back it up?

Here is a bet.

You made the claim, Nuts or no nuts ?

ok.. I can't reply to every little powder puff in this thread, so I am being selective. However, this particular post was chosen randomly. But I am just saying I read all your posts.

So, here' my thing. What you propose is a waste of time. And FFS, you ARE so serious.

Thanks for the laugh. You don't have to leave or anything like that. You just need to stop talking nonsense to me.

lol parra v bulldogs finals match will be huge

hey....I bet your massive avatar breasts that you'll regret that and be dissapointed.

Sub 80k - no dice! Bad result! Because its sydney!!! Land of the passionate rugby league fan....can't NOT attend......

yeah right.....and mother therasa liked men going down on her.

Hes a pussy he wont show his face. He still hasnt answered my question from yesterday in this forum.

theres so much cannon fodder here, its not funny.

look, you people love a scuffle, but its down to your weakness and that you are "lesser" men.

You are all chomping at the bit as the tale grows bigger with the telling!!

Bluebags1908

Juniors
That Wests Tigers vs Dragons semi in 2005 would have gone very, very, close to breaking the semi-final crowd record if it were at ANZ instead of SFS. Would have got 55,000-60,000 easily.

SFS was sold out and demand well-and-truly outstripped supply for that game.

Last edited: