What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Broncos Recruitment

Snappy

Coach
Shillo is washed up and destined to finish his career in SL.

We need a mongrel hard hitting prop, a JWH, Fafita type prop.

Bronco18

Juniors
Gagai re-signed with the Knights.

Dissapointing, a Copley/Gagai centres combination would have been deadly. Will Kahu be our new long term centre?

icewind

Juniors
James Roberts would be nice. we could do with an out and out speedster to complement Hodges copley etc.

Dazzat

First Grade
I must say James Robert looks like he's the fastest guy off the mark I've seen play the game. Quite amazing.

Pretty disappointed we've missed out on Gagai ... just another think we can thank Griffin for. According to this week's reports, he may be playing for Newcastle because he wore the wrong uniform to training ... or something highly rebellious like that.

THE CHAMP

First Grade
I must say James Robert looks like he's the fastest guy off the mark I've seen play the game. Quite amazing.

Pretty disappointed we've missed out on Gagai ... just another think we can thank Griffin for. According to this week's reports, he may be playing for Newcastle because he wore the wrong uniform to training ... or something highly rebellious like that.

seeing what Bennett has done in such a short space of time griffin really had absolutely no idea.

League guru

Juniors
seeing what Bennett has done in such a short space of time griffin really had absolutely no idea.[/QUOTE

Chump, it appears you are a big Wayne fan. So it appears his selection policies must be spot on. The current fullback is impressive, as any Wayne fan would admit.

hellteam

First Grade
Interested to see how Greg Eden goes in the Intrust super cup this afternoon, he's playing on the wing in the TV game. Never seen him play before

Dazzat

First Grade
http://www.news.com.au/sport/nrl/in...-darren-nicholls/story-fndujljl-1227301275075

Darren Nichols on his way to the Rabbits as a replacement for Reynolds.

I must say, whenever I watched Nichols play I wonder why he's never cracked the NRL. Thought Griffin should have used him last year instead of placing no pass/no kick Hoffman in at 5/8.

Still, with Hunt, Milford, the Nikorima brothers and Taylor in the club there's a few (potentially) ahead of him.

AceAv

Juniors
Good on him. What an honour to replace Reynolds who whether or not we like to admit; is one of the best in the comp.

Once upon a time it would be 'FFS why are we losing such good talent!' -But it's so nice to be comfortable enough with our own halves to not be constantly probing for replacements for Wallace's or Cory Norman's

Happy to see him playing first grade regardless of the team he goes to.

hellteam

First Grade
He still might struggle to make the side, they've still got Keary and have Inglis or Sutton that could play 5/8.

He actually plays more like a 5/8 I reckon, good runner.

Dazzat

First Grade
Suttons come back at 5/8 this week. I've always thought Sutton is just below "top notch" first grade standard as a 5/8, but a very good back rower. I know many have said he would make a good Origin 5/8 for NSW, but I was never convinced. His kicking game is fairly average.

Souths would be mad to play Inglis at 5/8 IMO.

From the Broncos points of view, its sad to see him go, but unsurprising considering he's never been given a chance.

Haven't seen Taylor play as yet. How far is he from playing first grade?

XXXX Cap

Juniors
You want to pay 1.2 mil over 3 years for a player that has played 1 NRL game?
Good joke.

The Broncos could have got him for five bob a couple of years ago when he was going around for Central. You would think they should be well aware of the young talent around Queensland but gee a lot seem to slip through.

THE CHAMP

First Grade
The Broncos could have got him for five bob a couple of years ago when he was going around for Central. You would think they should be well aware of the young talent around Queensland but gee a lot seem to slip through.

that because they are signed very young these days.
you still have a point though
thurston
cam smith
slater
the list goes on and on.

Latest posts