What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bulldogs fullback Ben Barba stood down indefinitely

kickback

Juniors
He needs to get back to what he knows and that is playing footy that is the best rehab for him. A boy from Mackey does not need to be sitting around Sydney in his house dwelling on his mistakes!

Spot On

Coach
:clap: Those private treatment facilities are extraordinary. Congrats to him.

His teammates will be stoked!;-)

skeepe

Immortal
The Dogs have one poor performance and Barba is miraculously better, didn't see that one coming. At all.

coolsteve

Juniors
six weeks, maybe six months. (or maybe first loss)I for one believed Greenberg when he said it:lol:

GB!

Juniors
the truth is out there now.
teams mates aren't happy with him either, won't be long before a disgruntled player spills the beans.

2 weeks is plenty long enough to get what ever the problem was 'out of his system'
Greenberg wanted him gone, de$$ie talked him out of it...

Galeforce

Bench
Bulldogs play like pups = miracle recovery.
more bulldog spin , like the maddog did not bite in last years final.lol

super_coach

First Grade
Makes sense, but hard not to be cynical. Without knowing what really went on its hard to make a judgement, but if a bloke has problems with the punt and booze,lots of free time is a killer.

He will be back in round four and thats fine, you got to remember he didnt break any laws, he just went of the rails.

Packy

Bench
Barba is a good player but he isn't Andrew Johns or Darren Lockyer.. he isn't the entire team.. If he didn't come back then I am sure Des would work something out.

I am just sick of bullshit atm.

Packy

Bench
the truth is out there now.
teams mates aren't happy with him either, won't be long before a disgruntled player spills the beans.

2 weeks is plenty long enough to get what ever the problem was 'out of his system'
Greenberg wanted him gone, de$$ie talked him out of it...

but someone else was saying Des wanted him gone and Greenburg did the keeping...

oh who to believe... if anyone.

ek999

First Grade
The Dogs have one poor performance and Barba is miraculously better, didn't see that one coming. At all.

The Bulldogs weren't even that bad. They had plenty of chances but just didn't convert them.

It could have been a lot worse, Penrith could have flogged us.

While I appreciate everyone's cynicism but when has keeping someone in an institution been good for them? Get back on that bike son.

Cammo

Bench
While I appreciate everyone's cynicism but when has keeping someone in an institution been good for them? Get back on that bike son.

Someone with a degree of sense. Well said.

Lets keep Barba in the clinic when the doctors said it was best for him to be back training and being around Rugby League.

But of course League Unlimited members know more than the doctors.

Game_Breaker

Coach
So judging by people's reaction on here this is how it went:

Bulldogs lost their first game, the club then wanted Barba back ASAP.... ok

They then demanded the rehab clinic professionals to advise that Barba is now able to start training as this will be good for him, yeah sounds legit.