What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Central Coast Bears - Stand Aside

Status
Not open for further replies.

andrew057

First Grade
Today the Central Coast Bears singed up their 3,000th member.

Outstanding effort considering they have no NRL team yet.

Well done.

The 18th Man

Juniors
I am a proud member of the Central Coast Bears and believe it's only a matter of time before we gain entry in to the NRL competition. The club is doing great things off the field and are taking a leaf from our football brothers the Mariners in how to interact with the local community.

BunniesMan

Immortal
The standout bid so far. If you don't stuff up these last few months you should be back for 2013. It will be nice to have another foundation club back where it belongs, the Bears will be my 2nd favourite team if they get back in.

Red&BlackBear

First Grade
Definately not. I've been putting cash aside for the Foundation Membership for the best part of the year. We have a rare opportunity, I just don't want to miss out on it.

Yes we do. Great work by the way! I also have been doing the same though with a young family of 3 boys all under 7, it's been difficult to say the least! Go the Bears!!

The 18th Man

Juniors
Yes we do. Great work by the way! I also have been doing the same though with a young family of 3 boys all under 7, it's been difficult to say the least! Go the Bears!!

Thanks mate, I am not sure I can justify the expense in the current climate with a young family so I might be just staying with the premium membership so all from the family can share our journey over the coming years. We will see.

Red&BlackBear

First Grade
The Central Coast Bears Rugby League Football Club
ccb3.jpg

For the diehards

For the families
geoff_davidson_and_paul_battery_withBearsFans_s3.jpg

For the communities
100973.gif

img-map.jpg

Red&BlackBear

First Grade