What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Charmyne palavi on 2day FM

I reckon I would barrage her with sexualy provocative phone calls and sms's from hundreds of KM's away. That seems to be the right away to approach it, according to some.

bartman

Immortal
Dead serious

We all have choices!
And footy players have responsibilities - to their employers, the industry that employs them, rtheir own future earning potential, the fans etc. Some footy players are paid more than the Prime Minister, it's ludicrous!

The average woman - or man - in the street usually doesn't have the same level of responsibilities as these elite professional athlete players do. Time players pulled their heads in a bit, instead of having excuses made for them every single time imo.

0638902000.jpg

Stop hating

Most would hit it

Nice Cans,

Shame about the leather wallet sitting in between them though.

Shorty

Staff member
What is it with some guys and hitting it...
Bloody make some effort and try with hot girls ffs!
Not a recycled girl!

Danish

Referee
In theory bedding a hottie is awesome....

But TBH most hot chicks are useless in the sack the first few times from my experience. Mainly because they know they are hot, and therefore only ration out the sex acts over the course of a relationship.

Ugly slappers are much better for one nighters..... providing the mates don't see you take her home of course :sarcasm:

Scorpio30

Bench
In theory bedding a hottie is awesome....

But TBH most hot chicks are useless in the sack the first few times from my experience. Mainly because they know they are hot, and therefore only ration out the sex acts over the course of a relationship.

Ugly slappers are much better for one nighters..... providing the mates don't see you take her home of course :sarcasm:

QFT

Hot/Fit chick = starfish.

Older woman/ unfit woman = Insatiable

floating pie

Juniors
4e5943dd724634ac54568d7ab2924293_resized.JPG

Charmyne has been spraytanning for over 4 years and has spraytanned some of Australias top media and sporting personalities along with the Canberra Raiders cheersquad, Mr Olympia Jay Cutler, ex-Manly captain Steve Price, Big Brother and Australina Idol contestants and a host of other personalities from around Australia.
http://pine-rivers-press.whereilive...-tanner-chosen-for-biggest-loser-finale-show/http://images.google.com.au/imgres?...l=en&cr=countryAU&safe=off&sa=N&start=20&um=1

Raider_69

Post Whore
I used to be on the "I'd still hit it if drunk" brigade....

But with new every photo that comes out of this bitch she gets uglier and more manly by the minute.

Me too
add to that the bitch gets skankier by the day, 6 months ago she would have had 20 odd blokes less through her "corridors", at this stage of the game... no thanks