What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Charmyne palavi on 2day FM

Kiki

First Grade
she is just......well i have no words. she has no scruples whatsoever. its sickening.

Dutchy

Immortal
0638902000.jpg

Stop hating

Most would hit it

f**k I am glad I am in the "minority" according to you that wouldnt.

Only a guy who didn't love his c**k would.

Cloud9

Its hard not to block out her head.

If i was blind drunk and she wore one of those masks, she could possibly rape me.

Surely

Post Whore
There must be a lot of oil paintings in this thread.

Beauty is only skin deep, a great head job on the other hand though !

gong_eagle

First Grade
http://www.douchedaily.com/?tag=charmyne-palavi

Reports are running hot about an aged cougar that has been seen stalking local watering holes on the lookout for young cubs that have been separated from their maternal guardians.
cougardouche-208x300.jpg

This reporter has learned that this particular cougar, described by many who have laid eyes on it as being mangy, desperate and starved for attention with a possible mental incapacity, is targeting prey up and down the eastern seaboard. It was last seen at the Normanby.
Ranger Tom comments as follows: “What we are seeing here is a very weird twist of nature, where a mother cougar is targeting particularly weak kneed, incapacitated pray, which given their state will not put up any form of physical or more importantly, mental struggle - It really is sad, the lengths this cougar is going to.”
Plans have been announced to try to attempt to trap the stray cougar, with wildlife officers lacing traps with various kinds of bait. One wildlife officer has commented that given the cougars focus on mentally weak pray, all traps will be laced with public servants.
From across the globe former US Vice President Al Gore has weighed in to the discussion, citing that the actions of this cougar are similar to the tactics employed by American Folklore creature Man Bear Pig. Mr Gore could make no further comments, stating “Now is an inconvenient time, I am super-cereal”
Peter Andre was unavailable for comment.

redvscotty

First Grade
In theory bedding a hottie is awesome....

But TBH most hot chicks are useless in the sack the first few times from my experience. Mainly because they know they are hot, and therefore only ration out the sex acts over the course of a relationship.

Ugly slappers are much better for one nighters..... providing the mates don't see you take her home of course :sarcasm:

It's actually better if your friends know you pick up the worst looking hemale in the building that night. If you have pig hunt rules in place.

Person who gets the biggest rankest manbag in the place gets like some beer, money, or even your next night out free!

You can also change up the rules. Who gets the oldest. Who gets the fattest, who gets the ugliest, droopiest tits, biggest adams apple, that sort of thing. Quite fun, but always ensure to goto their house.

beave

Coach
She was working at the airport up here, in the surf shop. My missus got talking to her whilst she was spending my money on some sort of $hit when she was waiting for a flight last year, being a foreigner she was asking my wife all sorts of questions and apparently what I did for work came up in the conversation (military). When the missus left the shop, she yells out "well if your bloke has any hot single work mates send them my way....."

2 chances lady.............none and f**k off.

Surely

Post Whore
So whats the fattest you have scored scotty, did your mates strap a plank to your arse before you went in ?

God-King Dean

Immortal
Plans have been announced to try to attempt to trap the stray cougar, with wildlife officers lacing traps with various kinds of bait. One wildlife officer has commented that given the cougars focus on mentally weak pray, all traps will be laced with public servants.
From across the globe former US Vice President Al Gore has weighed in to the discussion, citing that the actions of this cougar are similar to the tactics employed by American Folklore creature Man Bear Pig. Mr Gore could make no further comments, stating “Now is an inconvenient time, I am super-cereal”

:lol: :lol: :lol:

God-King Dean

Immortal
Who the fugg said she's got nice boobs.

She got those titties... you know where they just jiggle like a hot water balloon & you stick your finger in them & they just keep going & going, then finally you reach the rib cage, & by that time your whole forearm is in the boob ?

Those ones.

It's actually better if your friends know you pick up the worst looking hemale in the building that night. If you have pig hunt rules in place.

Person who gets the biggest rankest manbag in the place gets like some beer, money, or even your next night out free!

You can also change up the rules. Who gets the oldest. Who gets the fattest, who gets the ugliest, droopiest tits, biggest adams apple, that sort of thing. Quite fun, but always ensure to goto their house.

EVERYTHING ABOUT THIS BLOKE SUDDENLY MAKES SENSE HAHAHAHAHA

Get 'Em Tiger!!

God-King Dean

Immortal
" I'm GI bitch ! Enjoy yourself ! "

But never mind that, the real question is WTF is going on with her skin behind her shoulder. Chlamydia perhaps ?