What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Confirmed Signings - 2012/13

Status
Not open for further replies.

Evenflow

Bench
Looking more and more likely now. Shame...but he's not worth $500k of anyone's money.

Agreed. It's always sucks losing a player that's been part of the club for so long but even if we had the $500k there's no way we should've or would've offered it. Money like that should only be paid for the best playmakers in the game and not the big boys. Good luck to Blairy though you can't blame him one bit for taking that sort of coin.

1 Eyed TEZZA

Coach
5 years is a massive risk. His body is still growing and its growing fast. Much like SBW, when a body grows this fast it becomes prone to injury.

Boy I hope the Tits are lucky with injuries for Idris.

boxhead

First Grade
I don't know if the Titans are a winner here, but Jamal certainly is.

A big money, five-year offer to go to probably the most beautiful beach-side area in Australia. Good luck to the kid.

I don't know if the Titans are a winner here, but Jamal certainly is.

A big money, five-year offer to go to probably the most beautiful beach-side area in Australia. Good luck to the kid.

Most beautiful beach side area in Australia?!

are you f'ing serious?!

sorry to the people of the gold coast , but the place is way down on the list of beautiful beach side areas.

Charlie124

First Grade
Good signing for the Titans, not sure if 5 years for Idris is a good idea but theres no reason to suggest the risk wont pay off.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts