What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dally M Awards. Winner = Johnathan Thurston

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Sorry, got him mixed up with Inglis :oops:

f**king Greg's :fist:

Fibroman

First Grade
Could be worse. The awards get abandoned the year Craig Gower would have won by daylight. Michael Jennings was the only nominated Panther this year.

I pretty much agree with all the selections.

Charlie124

First Grade
Fantastic to see Thursty take it out again, much deserved winner.

I almost kind of a little bit felt mildly sorry for Farrah but even though he didnt admit it, i think he had counted his chickens before tonight, seemed a little smug up until he lost.

Congrats to Matty Bowen on fullback of the year, also a much deserved winner.

and a huge congrats to Steve Price for prop and captain of the year, couldnt have gone to a nice bloke and a really good guy of the game, if the warriors get anywhere at all in the finals it will be on the back of his hard work.

Stranger

Coach
Its absolutely farcical that Anasta did not win 5/8th IMO...

Love the reaction from tigpies fans though.

hybrid_tiger

Coach
The Tigers club as a whole from the top down should be ashamed of themselves for their inept rubbish in the last two rounds. With the exception of a couple of players, the ones that were on the park for those last two matches didn't even put in, and they just cost their teammate the prize. Shameful.

Rod

Bench
That little girl with her letter to the Knights was robbed for Headline of the year.

Latest posts