What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ex-Warriors NRL performance thread

playdaball

Bench
SJ is way above our current halves. Who cares about the $1m it’s just sitting around anyway, we’ve not been proactive in trying to sign anybody.

SpaceMonkey

Immortal
Ogden’s had a busy game for the Dogs, a bit rocks and diamonds. Scored a great peop’s try, lost possession on a kick return, defused a grubber with a great take, got pinged for a lazy coathanger.

JJ

Immortal
Ogden’s had a busy game for the Dogs, a bit rocks and diamonds. Scored a great peop’s try, lost possession on a kick return, defused a grubber with a great take, got pinged for a lazy coathanger.
He's no Sam Lisone

Iafeta

Referee
Just watched manly v dogs, Sipley great and Ogden was a beast

How the hell couldn’t they get a run at the warriors

Two lads who had a lot of ability. Ofahiki Ogden was always a talent. It’s sad seeing Tof Ofahiki and SST doing their thing elsewhere. The collective intelligence at Warriors HQ over the years is negligible

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
Remember when Chad was not good enough for the Warriors?

FTR Chad replaced Green when we let Green go.

Before Chad ever played for you.

You end up with an aging Green, we got Chad back as he is coming into his prime.

Everything is easier in hindsight, but what a call.

Matua

Bench
Remember when Chad was not good enough for the Warriors?

FTR Chad replaced Green when we let Green go.

Before Chad ever played for you.

You end up with an aging Green, we got Chad back as he is coming into his prime.

Everything is easier in hindsight, but what a call.
He wasn't good enough for any NRL team back then. You got a different Chad than we had, he must have signed a pact with the devil on his flight back to OZ from NZ because he was barely park level at the Warriors. He was the Solomone Kata of his time here.

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
What a difference playing the right position, behind a strong pack can make.

Coach who believes in you probably helps too.

I was surprised when I watched a Chad highlight video how many warriors clips were in there, he set up Mannering for quite a few tries.

He is more consistent, not any better.

Fufu Andronez

First Grade
What a difference playing the right position, behind a strong pack can make.

Coach who believes in you probably helps too.

I was surprised when I watched a Chad highlight video how many warriors clips were in there, he set up Mannering for quite a few tries.

He is more consistent, not any better.
do you do anything besides come in here and heap shit on us?

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
do you do anything besides come in here and heap shit on us?
Na mate, my entire is post count is hanging shyte on your team.

Just hire Stacey, your team will win no shyte to hang.

But hey you lot know better, suffer in your Kearney was the better choice sucker.

Sook