What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ex-Warriors NRL performance thread

JJ

Immortal
Na mate, my entire is post count is hanging shyte on your team.

Just hire Stacey, your team will win no shyte to hang.

But hey you lot know better, suffer in your Kearney was the better choice sucker.

Sook
the potato is a legacy coach, he has a once in a generation record and skill set

TheDMC

Bench
Good to see Mason Lino back playing first grade. Was solid for Newcastle last night - a nice try assist (via double pump to put the lock through the gap near the line) and a good ingoal grubber. Was dozing off half the game so that's all I recall.

WellsNZ

Juniors
Manu's efforts on dancing with the stars are out shining many of the efforts we're seeing on the pitch each week.

SpaceMonkey

Immortal
So SJ can’t even keep his Kiwis jersey now. So much for the move to the Sharks helping him find consistency and justifying his million dollar price tag.

Izz

Bench
I kinda lol'd at his insta post after getting dropped. His constant references to 'haters' sums him up, I think, and is why I don't think he'll ever reach his full potential

Penrose Warrior

First Grade
I kinda lol'd at his insta post after getting dropped. His constant references to 'haters' sums him up, I think, and is why I don't think he'll ever reach his full potential

Spot on. He's a typical fixed mindset sportsman - thinks ability is god-given, doesn't work hard enough, bristles at any advice he construes as criticism, doesn't take learning and growth out of adversity, is happy to listen to the back-slappers when he's going well but can't hack it when the tides turn.

It's a shame no one close enough to him has told him to drop the BS haters attitude and focus on being the best player he can be. And drop the social media game, because he clearly hangs on its every word.