What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

fathead to Parra

chewsta

First Grade
Apparently he is or was up on the Gold Coast with, of all people, The Duges.
A girl I know saw the two out and about over the weekend (or maybe last weekend). She only took notice as she is a massive dragons fan.

Hardly news worthy, I know. but it is the off season.

Snoop Shark

First Grade
So maybe the bunnies have had second thoughts on Fergo...might just be beer talk but it's getting around royal randwick

Snoop Shark

First Grade
It's good to see souths listen to the leadership group...obviously what they say doesn't play a big deal in the final decision

Snoop Shark

First Grade
So apparently(this is from a souths sponsor same bloke who said he wasn't going there a few weeks back).

Leadership group say No thanks. Madge agrees with leadership group and tells management no thanks.

Choc gets in contact with Rusty and deal is on. Apparently deal was done on Wednesday and souths are awaiting approval from NRL.

Quigs

Immortal
I just read in the NRL Forum that Choc has now got Fathead to convert over to islam.

Good on him.

Are you allowed to get on the Cruisers up on a roof if you follow the teachings of Islam.

Each to their own I guess.

I just read in the NRL Forum that Choc has now got Fathead to convert over to islam.

Good on him.

Are you allowed to get on the Cruisers up on a roof if you follow the teachings of Islam.

Each to their own I guess.

I dont think so. But you are allowed to behead infidels apparently.

carcharias

Immortal
I have some Buddhist mates.
They still root and drink piss.

Not real big on the the taste of flesh.
Apart from that I reckon it is a pretty good sort of religion.

They all live quite happy ( albeit very simple ) lives down the south coast.
Go surfing ...
Not sure about the actual church side of things.

One if my mates was a car crash waiting to happen before his missus got him onto it.
He ( the only one ) quit drinking.
The guy is going great now.

It is a very hippy like life style.

Quigs

Immortal
I gave up the piss 8 years ago and I still only have one god.

The God of Power and all things goodness.

Oh great art thou

p-tb1.jpg

But hey ........ each to their own.