What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

fathead to Parra

webShark

I read that rumour in a Pom League Group page. Apparently 'ull is throwing some really big money to get Sutton to the cold wet north.

Won't happen Never rated Sutton but he improved , had a good year and is captain. Rusty wont let him go. Thought the same about Sandow but they had Reynolds. If Keary gets 5/8 , Sutton to back row or lock.

cb4

First Grade
Sutton is also a mad surfer, his fiance is a Maroubra girl born and bred, and he will be along way from his "boys."

Ferguson hasn't signed anything yet, still speaking with 3 Sydney clubs. easy to pick the 3.

cb4

First Grade
The Roosters have pulled the pin on Fergy, because SKD held his ground and the NRL wont register a pie and coke contract for an Origin player.

Madge will get the last call on him, a month ago it was no.

We have the dollars available for him, but he doesn't want to cop the backlash from our fans. Im hearing thats the only thing stopping him from signing on with us.

webShark

The Roosters have pulled the pin on Fergy, because SKD held his ground and the NRL wont register a pie and coke contract for an Origin player.

Madge will get the last call on him, a month ago it was no.

We have the dollars available for him, but he doesn't want to cop the backlash from our fans. Im hearing thats the only thing stopping him from signing on with us.

What backlash? Thought you all loved Fathead.

Card Shark

Immortal

He should understand that once he's committed with the club, the backlash will begin to cease.

We don't turn on our own like some clubs do.

Pass that onto him for me ;-) we need him!

shaggs

Coach
What backlash? Thought you all loved Fathead.

There will no backlash from me.

I will take any player who can play. I don't give a f**k why they left, what they said or who they hang out with.

If he can score 16 tries for us next year everyone who says they don't want him now, will be on their knees ready for a mouthful next September.