What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Females and Rugby League

Loudstrat

Coach
Summing up this thread:

Women should stay in the kitches. Yes, it's a pleasant surprise if they pay attention to their man enough to know that, along with raising the kids to hate Canterbury, tending to the boat, and admiring their farts, such things as knowing Hindy's tackle count and the half time score of the 1971 GF are among the highest forms of intelligent life.

Having said that, if your argument is that women have less right and ability as a League commentator compared to morons like Ben Ikin, Gordon Tallis, Raaaayy Hadley, Phil Rothfield et-al, one wonders why the hell we trust the food that they cook.

Yes, looking at a womans face is far more pleasant than looking at Tallis. I'm sure even female Storm supporters would be smarter - as would some species of aquatic snails. I'm sure that even the blondest bimbo would rank higher on an IQ test. And in many workplaces, women adorn the top of tipping comps. even though my current lucky lady ius coming stone motherless last in her tipping comp. Then again, she is a Manly fan - therefore deserves it.

Bottom line, how can we question the presence of a female footy commentator when we put up with some of the most pathetic, chronically dumb and embarrassing ex Queenslanders in a post footy career?

If all Magnay could offer would be "I'll pick the Titans because I like the colours" - she's already about 20 levels above the likes of Ben Ikin.

Storm Girl, when is your Footy Show gig starting?

StormChaser

First Grade
Methinks the last time some of the dudes in this thread got a piece of arse, was when their hand slipped through the dunny paper.

A bigger gathering of knuckledraggers in one thread, I am yet to see.

Loudstrat

Coach
But Stormchaser, dargging out the 'piece of ass' jibe equals what the knuckledraggers are saying.

How the hell does the qualities of a female journalist have any link to rooting?

If females want cred, then stop playing the 'pussy' card!!!!!!!!!!!!

StormChaser

First Grade
My point is, with cavemanesque, sexist, thinking, they obviously ain't getting any and that has warped their views of women. That and the fact their mummies obviously didn't breastfeed the little gimps.

Loudstrat

Coach
They probably ain't getting any. Im certain that Poor Boy couldn't get a root with a wad of $50s at the Cross.

Has nothing to do with League nous, though. Ask Jason Stevens.

sass

Juniors
Bottom line, how can we question the presence of a female footy commentator when we put up with some of the most pathetic, chronically dumb and embarrassing ex Queenslanders in a post footy career?

If all Magnay could offer would be "I'll pick the Titans because I like the colours" - she's already about 20 levels above the likes of Ben Ikin.

BAHAHA. making fun of queenslanders always brightens my day.

StormChaser

First Grade
They probably ain't getting any. Im certain that Poor Boy couldn't get a root with a wad of $50s at the Cross.

I'm not arguing with you loudy, I'm talking about the hapless nongs in this thread that would totally disregard the most articulate, knowledgeable, female league commentator (if one exists) purely because she has a vag!

Loudstrat

Coach
But it's true, Sass. I've met lumps of timber with more intelligence than them! When was the last Queenslander to provide intelligence in the media? Have to be Beetson!

This is typical of the sh*t we cop from them:
WALLY: What Souths have to do to win is to score more points than the Raiders
KEVIN WALTERS: Yeah great try to me mate Botto, great pass from me mate Campo, great running on the field by me mate Minto-o.......
VAUTIN: Here come the Qweenslanders....
IKIN (Who thinks the name on the birth certificate of the current Brisbane fullback is "Karmichael Huntthecurrentqueenslandandaustralianfullback": The Broncos - oh Broncos, oh, oh, yes, oh yes OH YES! YES! YEWS! OH GOD YES! AAAAAHHHHHH can someone pass me a towell please?
TALLIS: Ugh.

Hear ya Storm Girl BTW.

i dont have anything to prove to you. you are pretty lame.

Off to have a shower. then bed. But before I do, I'm going to cover up my little girl in her cot, and massage my pregnant wife because she has been feeling sore today.

I'm not going to jerk in the shower, but I'm sure you will. I suggest you go and get some human companionship yourself.....

Last edited:

Loudstrat

Coach
Hair on the pitch ay?

Is that your pickup line" Hi girls. I have hair on my pitch"

Girls: *Swoon* "Oh Poorboy -lets have sex"

Your bedsheets must be like masonite with all those wet dreams.

Hair on the pitch ay?

Is that your pickup line" Hi girls. I have hair on my pitch"

Girls: *Swoon* "Oh Poorboy -lets have sex"

Your bedsheets must be like masonite with all those wet dreams.

i dont have anything to prove to you. you are pretty lame.

Off to have a shower. then bed. But before I do, I'm going to cover up my little girl in her cot, and massage my pregnant wife because she has been feeling sore today.

I'm not going to jerk in the shower, but I'm sure you will. I suggest you go and get some human companionship yourself.....

**** in the real world - the reality i live, champ, you dont even make a dent***

loser.... but it does please me to point it out, so maybe you can be a better person one day.

now if you'll excuse me, i have a life to live.

typicalfan

Coach

**** in the real world - the reality i live, champ, you dont even make a dent***

loser.... but it does please me to point it out, so maybe you can be a better person one day.

now if you'll excuse me, i have a life to live.

What does any of that have to do with anything, you don't need to talk yourself up, talk is cheap.

How can one person give this garbage and profess it as truth on here and the very next sentence you make ridiculous assumptions that make your initial comments even more absurd. Surely you must know this prior to pressing submit, yet you feel obliged to do it anyway which is a waste of your own time as much as anyone elses.

Latest posts