What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Females and Rugby League

Loudstrat

Coach
I thought you had 2 daughters, Poor Brain?

You know that when you jerk on the shower, that makes 2 jerks in the shower.

Enjoy massaging your pregnant sister.

adamkungl

Immortal
Can dangerbitchblues enter a thread without talking up his probably imaginary life? for the millionth time, its the interwebz, a) no one cares, b) no one believes you.

I thought you had 2 daughters, Poor Brain?

You know that when you jerk on the shower, that makes 2 jerks in the shower.

Enjoy massaging your pregnant sister.

weak loudstrat, very weak.

i am calling into question your authenticity.

a few quick jibes is all you have. an insult here, an insult there. you are the one in the imaginary world.

you are the one claiming to have the power....here comes big loudstrat to beat PoorBoyBlues again with some 'stinging' insult.

A lot of the time your insults and attempts at them just get a smile from me.

You must feel pretty small to act the way you do. :roll:

Can dangerbitchblues enter a thread without talking up his probably imaginary life? for the millionth time, its the interwebz, a) no one cares, b) no one believes you.

i remember you adam.

for all we know you are loudstrat....

if not, then you must have an inferiority complex

What does any of that have to do with anything, you don't need to talk yourself up, talk is cheap.

How can one person give this garbage and profess it as truth on here and the very next sentence you make ridiculous assumptions that make your initial comments even more absurd. Surely you must know this prior to pressing submit, yet you feel obliged to do it anyway which is a waste of your own time as much as anyone elses.

thats right talk is cheap.

I rarely let on anything about my life, but in this case i made an exception.

He was claiming the contrary was true. I decided to let him know - whether he chose to believe it or not - that he was wrong.

If you want to see him as a bull sh it artist spinning his rude sht and insults, then in my thinking that would not be far wrong...

but if like adam and others, you think he's a martyr because I called into question the viability of a few sydney teams, then go right ahead.

You just didnt see any of that.

typicalfan

Coach
it is what happens when someone tries to put themselves on a pedestal by bringing in supposed personal life things. :roll:

StormChaser

First Grade
LMFAO at this thread. I think we need to raise funding for medical research, cos this thread proves that men menstruate.

StormChaser

First Grade
And you're proof that hormonal teenagers shouldn't be allowed on teh intarwebs. Don't you have homework to do, junior?

what the hell has this thread turned into???

Hey Kiki, honey. Look here. You have to ask yourself in future when you come here. Who you are joining a forum with?

This thread is really a clear indication of the desparate and confused guys who visit these forums.

They lack honesty and authenticity, and favour insult slinging to intelligent debate or opinion.

Love, if you cant beat them, join them. But we know you are more mature than that.

Take Loudstrat for instance, he has so much built up anger and frustration, one wonders how he manages with his anger management ON TOP of the dumb additions he makes everyday. Maybe he considers this his therapy.

Or poor engine. He needs some oil and T.L.C.

Then there are the guys who are deluded. I actually only came on here originally to check out the crowd watch thread when foxsports was not updated. I made a few replies to a post here or there.....now people think i am this dude: mark123?

Will someone tell me WHO THE F (_) K IS MARK123? :roll: is his last name 456?

You people are bonkers.

This thread is crazy:

I like tits and ass, sure, like all the other guys, but a girl needs to be a total 10 on the inside as well.

Do any of you losers know how to keep a girl like that?

Well, look at Engine: he doesnt.

My whole thing about this thread is, its really hitting home who you people really are....misfits some, mangled-up-confused-women-haters others.

Does Engine sound like someone who is healthy to you?

Kiki, i'd be questioning who you are conversing with on here....i certainly am.

In my opinion some guys on here, especially based on what is going on in this thread: lack self-control, are confused about women, lack authenticy, would not trust very far, prone to insults...sorry loudstrat, but thats poor emotional handling just there, which hints at even bigger problems.

You can go on and say its all a gee-up....but i think that ship has sailed

Loudstrat: All of your ancestors must number in the millions; it's hard to believe that many people are to blame for producing you.....

but you sir, you are not very articulate, so we mostly get ball and d i ck jokes, etc....which means you are not very clever either.

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
To be perfectly honest I haven't read the whole thread and I don't have the inclination to. My thoughts are as follows.

My gf is a diehard Dragons fan. She's a Red V member and I'm a Bulldogs member. She knows her sh*t and loves the game. There are plenty of women out there who know their sh*t and the Ch9 folks wouldn't have to go far to find them.

My problem comes when some take it to the other extreme and whinge that women are marginalised, which doesn't help their cause in being respected commentators on the game (that applies to both media and this forum). The chip on the shoulder about 'the role of the woman in the game' needs to be brushed off if we're to "move forward".

Most women who have anything to do with the game have great ideas and are great with their knowledge, but when any remark remotely made about women gets an adverse reaction it gets tedious. In terms of the Footy Show the person has gotta be genuine, and so far that's been painfully hard to come by.

*runs for cover*

To be perfectly honest I haven't read the whole thread and I don't have the inclination to. My thoughts are as follows.

My gf is a diehard Dragons fan. She's a Red V member and I'm a Bulldogs member. She knows her sh*t and loves the game. There are plenty of women out there who know their sh*t and the Ch9 folks wouldn't have to go far to find them.

My problem comes when some take it to the other extreme and whinge that women are marginalised, which doesn't help their cause in being respected commentators on the game (that applies to both media and this forum). The chip on the shoulder about 'the role of the woman in the game' needs to be brushed off if we're to "move forward".

Most women who have anything to do with the game have great ideas and are great with their knowledge, but when any remark remotely made about women gets an adverse reaction it gets tedious. In terms of the Footy Show the person has gotta be genuine, and so far that's been painfully hard to come by.

*runs for cover*

no no come back into the open

bravo mate

Cloud9

*runs for cover*

I think Magnay is genuine. Why would she fake it for?
I'm still miffed by what people mean by being genuine.

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
I think Magnay is genuine. Why would she fake it for?
I'm still miffed by what people mean by being genuine.
I don't know, she just seems there in a "token sense" still.

Latest posts