What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Females and Rugby League

Flapper

First Grade
to the point where we get asked it in interviews. if we were 3 guys writing about footy our credibility would never be questioned.

I don't know, I think they should broach the subject with Matty Johns :lol:

tigr3

Juniors
i am not over thinking it. ever since we started Oh Errol we have come across this attutide. we have got more positive feedback than anything else, but there is always that 'what do chicks know about footy' and 'u just wanna shag a player'.

to the point where we get asked it in interviews. if we were 3 guys writing about footy our credibility would never be questioned.

i dont have a complex, i am just stating what i've experienced.

Well I have to say that I have had some great conversations about footy with girls who know what they are talking about... when they are passionate about a team, they are REALLY passionate.

You realise your first quote was directed at a guy called 'engine', then your second one was directed at me. What is with people on this forum and personal attacks on people, there are a lot of keyboard warriors out there. Its not difficult to have a conversation without resorting to base words like 'idiot'...

who cares. 2 both of you: just telling it like it is.

whatever man.

Apey

Staff member
i guess i better stop getting paid to write about sport and being invited to go behind the scenes to cover world cup teams/country week etc etc and get back in the kitchen.

Who knew that they could demonstrate development and understanding!

Looks like you got put in your place....lol. At least you didn't resort to the "idiot" taunt.

*without any animostity*

Been thinking this thread is kinda pathetic.

People say I start some bad ones.....

You can write back a clever reply, i dont care.

This whole thread is pathetic, though kiki has made many valid points.

You didnt put me in my place....thats just another mis-conception by your brain, its you twisting it around to suit yourself, because you can't face reality: you've got no balls and your a wuss trying to sound tuff.

Women have no place in league, wtf were you thinking?

You came on here and posted a thread to find people who felt like you did about women on tv talking about league.

What you asked people in reality was : "Hey guys, is there anyone else here who is a wimp like me, who shares the same frightened, intimidated and utterly pathetic feelings toward women?"

Thats what you asked. I just prefer not to hang around with people such as yourself. You've got some serious hangups and repressed issues you need to resolve.

Kiki picked you right away. Girls have a super radar for things like that. Now she's probably trying to forget your lame ass.

Because what you imply actually sucks....no one wants the weak, womenless world you prescribe.....so girls cant talk on tv about league? You sound as if you have a set against women...

and then...wait for it....you backpedal when met with some heat....time and time again.

You're a pussy. Not an insult. A noun. I've labelled you. You are everything that goes with it.

Mate, you must feel helpless and without control....are you not man enough to stand up in a world with women, and be a man?

Or do women cramp your style.

Get over it.

What you dont understand is that a post on here is a snapshot in time and commication can go awry....

but mate we can already tell, your life is pretty bummed up if you harbour those feelings about women.

Kiki

First Grade
I think women in society are losing the essence of how to be a lady.

hahahaha oh my good god

how about you go f**k yourself? that ladylike enough for ya?

i am so done with this thread. i cannot believe its 2009 and some men still think like this. it blows my mind. thank god there is alot of guys out there that DON'T think like you Engine.

Engine

Juniors
hahahaha oh my good god

how about you go f**k yourself? that ladylike enough for ya?

i am so done with this thread. i cannot believe its 2009 and some men still think like this. it blows my mind. thank god there is alot of guys out there that DON'T think like you Engine.

Case closed :D

beave

Coach
I can't believe I keep visiting this thread every 5 f$%king minutes............

I personally don't care if it's a man, woman, elephant, giraffe, monkey or a rock that makes a comment on any footy issues in the media. As long as said reporter can speak in a professional manner, lack arrogance, and have passion for the game,then they have the f$%king job as far as I am concerned. This analysing the woman's psyche and so forth..... with arguments for and against each genders credentials, seriously, unless you have a psychologists degree, give it a friggin rest.

MsStorm

Bench
My missus is a Victorian who has embraced the Dragons and Rugby League.

Matty Cooper did help with winning over the heart and mind of this particular heathen.

Anyone looks good in the Red V though, don't they. :)

What?:eek: How could she? Being a victorian and all;-)