What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Finals

Southern Shark

Juniors
Cowboys robbed again. Williams dropped ball called a strip when he lost it cold and then Lui knock back called a knock on. ROBBED. But as expected for the Rorters.

Generalzod

Immortal
I could not understand anything that SBW said tonite to Brad Fitler . f**k the Cows were robbed tonite.

Last edited:

webShark

Cowboys robbed again. Williams dropped ball called a strip when he lost it cold and then Lui knock back called a knock on. ROBBED. But as expected for the Rorters.

Agree. I think the Williams dropped ball followed an incident where Cowboys should have got a penalty for a shepherd. The penalty on Williams probably led to the field goal. Not sure on the Lui knock back but doubt it would be taken off the Roosters. Much to my displeasure they will win it now. Mini, SBW, SKD,Cordner and Scheck did little and they still score 31. They will be losing next week and get an arsey late try to win. Then probably towel the Dogs in the GF. Anyone but the Roosters please.

Eion

First Grade
They weren't robbed. I can't fault the knock on. I thought there was a hand in the sbw drop and I thought Lui was lucky with his try.

DJShaksta

First Grade
I really wanted the cows to win.
The no try could've gone either way.
SBW dropped it cold.
JWH is a fuggwit and I hope someone knocks him out cold.

Card Shark

Immortal
I really wanted the cows to win.
The no try could've gone either way.
SBW dropped it cold.
JWH is a fuggwit and I hope someone knocks him out cold.

Yes it could've gone either way but when the ref went to the video with a no try, it was unlikely to be overturned.

In which case, why didnt they just call knock on when it happened. It was 30m up the field.

Thurston could've been tackled 1m out & then they score on the next.

sharknows

Bench
I was amazed at how the Rorters kept getting away with late tackles. I counted 6, maybe not all deserving a penalty but most were. Got to give Thurston credit for getting up every time after Guerra hammered him.

Crikey!!!!

Juniors
The hard thing for this is the ref called no try.
If you video ref were were only 10% sure it was a knock on then they can't over rule the ref.

This rule needs changing.

Also if a video ref can rule on this knock on then they should be able to rule on forward passes.

Similar situation with angles etc as it wasn't a blatant knock on.

Probbaly travelled backwards from the arm and did eventually go forward.

In my books knock back play on try cows. Game Over.

F**k off rorters.....

bluey

Bench
I was amazed at how the Rorters kept getting away with late tackles. I counted 6, maybe not all deserving a penalty but most were. Got to give Thurston credit for getting up every time after Guerra hammered him.

Yep

Card Shark

Immortal

The game seemed to be ref'd a bit different to a premiership game...he'll, it was ref 'd differently at 30-0 & 30-18.

Card Shark

Immortal
Fittler is an imbecile. What a way to ruin a magic game.

Bit of a joke that he is all high & mighty with players now but in the interview with Mitchell Piss before the game, he laughed with him about off field activities - getting on the drink all the time.

That's fine to wanna do that but people in glass houses shouldn't throw stones.

sharknows

Bench
Fittler is an embarrassment as is most of the 9 commentary. Wally and Gus (when he's not nitpicking Rabbits) are the only ones contributing anything worth while. Rabbits is way past it & should hang up the microphone permanently.

Last edited:

Feej

First Grade
Oh well, I guess nein and the NRL got what they wanted, a Rorters vs. Bunnies GF qualifier.

Funny that.

glenmoresharkie

First Grade
On a positive note it can't be a rorters apprentice rorters gf

Will be cheering for the Roosters against Souths, unfortunately I have to choose between two scum teams.

Also, I don't mind Ray Warren as a commentator. Fitter is a disgraceful commentator and should be banned forever. A grade wanker.

Latest posts