What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

FNF R2 - Panthers v Bulldogs - *Live Scores & Discussion*

ouwet

Bench
Y2Eel said:
Maybe they could cover up thier heads... And then let their husbands beat them thats not a moral problem is it lebforces?? you wanna go on bout 16 year olds... :crazy:

Are you having a go at Muslim's??? I'm not Muslim.

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
:cry:

I'm so upset about this thread.

Absolutely devastated.

:sleeper:

mxlegend99

Referee
Hey, atleast it went off topic and turned into supporters trying to bash the morals of races and/or different suburbs.

Not sure what the hell location has to do with morals, but each to his own.

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
No, it turned into a direct attack on a forummer (me). ;-)

See posts 200-215.

Mr Saab

Referee
Forummer? No you are not a forummer, you are something else thats starts with F, second letter U, third letter C, fourth letter K... and it ends with WIT.

lockyno1

Post Whore
Once the Dogs get Sherwin in the no7 jrsey they will be a much better team IMO. Roberts into the centres, Millard has been average.

Pantherjim.

Referee
Timmah said:
You're a complete and utter moron mate.
Funny... I don't recall using infantile tactics like name calling....:-k

Timmah said:
Your ground announcer is a sleaze... what ground announcer starts talking about cheerleaders derrières and how he'd like to sit behind those girls any day? It's downright disgusting given how many families attend a game of footy.

There's no Sleaze factor in it! Scotty is a happily married man with kids of his own. The girls know it's all in good fun. He does it each and every home game and no one seems to have a problem with it aside from you. Why don't you culture a sense of humour? Ask yourself a question; Why would a Ground Announcer be continued to be employed by a Leagues club, while he carried on with the same jokes/antics with the cheer leaders each and every home game if the Girls themselves, their parents or anyone in attendance at Penrith Stadium had a serious issue with those antics?

Timmah said:
For the record, Steve Allen is widely regarded as the best in the business. Highly professional - and as such always gets the finals and Grand Final gigs.

He's as dull as ditchwater... I'm thinking about asking him if I can use his voice to make MP3 files to sell to insomniacs.

Timmah said:
Mitsubishi Electric Bulldogs is quite self-explanatory... have you been to any other clubs home game? You'll find we aren't the only club who addresses the team by it's NAMING RIGHTS SPONSOR.

But it's boring.... It sounds as if you've become a corporate pawn... Isn't your club big enough to swing it with Mitsubishi so that you can call yourselves what you're meant to be called? i.e. "The Canterbury Bulldogs"? Isn't it enough to have the corporate logo on your Jersey's and zillions of places at Telstra Stadium?

Timmah said:
You won fair and square... trying to rubbish my calls of an appalling experience at one of the crappiest grounds in the NRL (Yes, Brookvale and Toyota remain worse in my book) isn't in your hands. But thanks for scraping the very bottom of the barrel (and still ending up wrong).

Crappiest Grounds in the N.R.L.?? You're having a laugh yeah? Maybe if you paid the extra money to sit in the terraces or the grandstands instead of on the hill with all the other Dog's wankers that were intent on chanting "Gower's a Wanker!" Over and Over again until 15 mins before full time when you all either p*ssed off back home to Belmore or sat on your hands and looked stupid, you'd have a better appreciation of the facillities and atmosphere at Penrith Stadium.

Your Ground maybe better than ours, but remember; It's hardly yours, and you do share it with another club.

Timmah said:
See you in Round 18.

Yep... Dog's home game isn't it? Should I bring Fire geniusant clothes and a kevlar vest or are you all grown up and over those little infantile antics now? ;-)

lockyno1

Post Whore
Johns Magic said:
Roberts is a puny little bitch who can't tackle.

I'd love to see him in the centres.

Millard isn't much better! At least Roberts looks threatening in attack!

Pantherjim.

Referee
LebaneseForces said:
Penrith is like a whole different country out there.

I have never seen so many 16 year old with kids before in my life. Great morals out that way.

But to the footy good stuff... You guys deserved to win by more.

Fantastic stereotyping and generalisations there idiot! :roll:

That's just like me suggesting that all Dogs supporters are pack rapists, treat Anglo-Australian women like "uncovered meat" and need to be checked for strap-on C4 before entry into Penrith Stadium!

How would you like it if I resorted to crap like that??

Generalzod

Immortal
Pantherjim. said:

That's just like me suggesting that all Dogs supporters are pack rapists, treat Anglo-Australian women like "uncovered meat" and need to be checked for strap-on C4 before entry into Penrith Stadium!

:clap:

ouwet

Bench
Pantherjim. said:

Fair enough if you think that... :lol:

Just for the record I'm willing to say there are MORE Anglo-Australian Bulldogs supporters then Ethnic (Is that what you guys call them these days????) supporters.
Everyone knows Penrith isn't God's gift to Sydney... But if you guys like it:lol:

Y2Eel

First Grade
LebaneseForces said:

Just for the record I'm willing to say there are MORE Anglo-Australian Bulldogs supporters then Ethnic (Is that what you guys call them these days????) supporters.
Everyone knows Penrith isn't God's gift to Sydney... But if you guys like it:lol:

That good... Its alot better then sydney and alot of its suburbs :lol:

ouwet

Bench
Y2Eel said:
and Iam not a 16 year old with a baby your point being?

Point being it's obvious you don't work to make a living (YET)...
I don't mind my taxes going to the less forunate (This is Australia and we help people in need) BUT i do mind my money going to bludgers or people who have kids for the sack of having kids. Maybe my way of thinking is OLD But geez people need to learn some morals.

Y2Eel

First Grade
LebaneseForces said:
Point being it's obvious you don't work to make a living (YET)...
I don't mind my taxes going to the less forunate (This is Australia and we help people in need) BUT i do mind my money going to bludgers or people who have kids for the sack of having kids. Maybe my way of thinking is OLD But geez people need to learn some morals.

So your a Homosexual? Thats cool nothing wrong with that

See i can make a wrong judement on you also....

And i dont like my moneygoing to people who knowingly just take the money cos its to hard to work...

Pantherjim.

Referee
LebaneseForces said:

I don't think that, that's just it. But how would YOU like it if I did think that way??? As you seem to be intent on thinking that we're all in-bred dole bludgers who get married at 16 and have kids like there's no tomorrow.

LebaneseForces said:

I've never called anyone an ETHNIC before, and just for the record, I'm fully aware that there are more Anglo Australians that support the Dogs than Australians of other backgrounds. It is YOU who choose to label yourself as an ETHNIC. I regard anyone with citizenship in this country, regardless of their origin AUSTRALIAN... but you guys, well... You just can't get over the fact that you want to be different. "Lebanese Forces" That translates to me that you're Lebanese first and Australian second... fine, if that's the way you want to be treated, we'll treat you like a foreigner. Get back to me when you're ready to call yourself Australian, support and stand by the country that took you under It's wing.

LebaneseForces said:

I love it... Clean air, beautiful scenery, less traffic and streets where you don't have to do a 20 point turn to change direction. I never suggested that it was God's gift to Sydney, however it's a damnsight better than rat traps like Campsie, Bankstown, Belmore, Punchbowl and Lakemba.

ouwet

Bench
Y2Eel said:
So your a Homosexual? Thats cool nothing wrong with that

See i can make a wrong judement on you also....

And i dont like my moneygoing to people who knowingly just take the money cos its to hard to work...

LOL... Worst point i have ever read on LU:lol: Funny though:cool:

Y2Eel

First Grade
LebaneseForces said:
LOL... Worst point i have ever read on LU:lol: Funny though:cool:
It made the point... And also I dont like it when young kids have babies for the money but generalising it to penrith is stupid...