What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

FNF R2 - Panthers v Bulldogs - *Live Scores & Discussion*

smeghead

Bench
Yup they were missing a leader in the number 7. Roberts has great potential but is not yet a leader for the tighter struggles when the forwards are down

Munky

Coach
The Bulldogs need some players who can pass the ball. There were some ordinary balls and it came as no surprise when Jennings scored.

Ziggy the God said:
Where has your 5/8 Wallace come from? What a blinder.

I'm pretty sure he hails from the Blue Mountains.

Would have had plenty of tiem in first grade last year but blew out his knee in PL a week after Gower did a rib.

Snoop Shark

First Grade
Timmah said:
Even the Penrith fans were trying to do the two fingers over the head thing from behind the poor guy. The drumming sucked, it was annoying, and did nothing for the crowd. The dancers? Hot, but woeful. No choreography, just...
yeah I'm avoiding the point aren't I? ;-)

Geez souths are going to have some shyte entertainment going from that! They don't even have hot girls!:lol:

mattyg

Bench
I was very impressed with Michael Gordon's kicking by the way. He never even looked like missing

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
pantherz9103 said:
:crazy:

Penrith 40 Bulldogs 10

Enjoy the spoon with your team of 'stars' :lol:

pretty sure skeepe is a raiders fan ;-)

Congratulations on the March Premiership though ;-)

Timmah

Staff member
Gordon has the potential to be like Hazem - Halligan and Girds are his kicking coaches... two of the best.

kooriguy

Juniors
WOOOHOOO look out nrl the panthers are here.. made $500 tonight too.. how good was jennings on debut a superstar in making and shoe in for rookie of the year, and pritchard and gower both had blinders.

Y2Eel

First Grade
kooriguy said:
WOOOHOOO look out nrl the panthers are here.. made $500 tonight too.. how good was jennings on debut a superstar in making and shoe in for rookie of the year, and pritchard and gower both had blinders.

Jennings played well he could fit in anywhere in that backline, they were all over the bulldogs backs tonight...

Y2Eel

First Grade
Penrith the way they played tonight could be top 8 certainties...

The way the doggies played well 05 all over again...

pantherz9103

First Grade
Timmah said:
pretty sure skeepe is a raiders fan ;-)

Congratulations on the March Premiership though ;-)

Yeah a club that lives off the glories of the likes of Daley, Stuart and Clyde all people who've turned their back on the raiders club and don't even care about them anymore. Also they are out supported by rugby union.

march premiership? hardly penrith were never great starters to a season. That would be a raiders trait of the past. I know that we have their ex coach now but now he's got some real talent to work with.

Michael Jennings :cool:

Timmah

Staff member
Daley = Saints
Stuart = Bulldogs > Roosters > now Cronulla
Clyde = Bulldogs
:D

All i'm saying p9103, is that you shouldn't get ahead of yourself. There's still 23 rounds and 4 weeks of finals (provided you make it) til that day. ;-)

Y2Eel

First Grade
Timmah said:
Daley = Saints
Stuart = Bulldogs > Roosters > now Cronulla
Clyde = Bulldogs
:D

All i'm saying p9103, is that you shouldn't get ahead of yourself. There's still 23 rounds and 4 weeks of finals (provided you make it) til that day. ;-)

March wooden spooners :lol:

Latest posts