What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

From an Eels fan to you raiders fans, Good luck !

Wizard Sleeve

Juniors
I think Stuart is exactly the right guy for your club - look at what he did for us. He for rid of a lot of blokes who had previously been re-signed and contributed to our mediocrity.

Stuart just needs to put a broom through your club and get rid of the bad eggs and you'll be right. It's not a pleasant or quick experience, but it's necessary. And Stuart has shown plenty of times in the past he has the cojones to make the tough calls.

And who might this lot of blokes be ? Pretty sure all but maybe two were off contract . One was Cheyse Blair and he's probably the only one out of the lot we should have kept . The rest were nuffies who Stuart told wouldn't be re-signed . Pure f**king coaching genius that Ricky . So what else did he do for us Mrs Stuart besides stock the second drawer ?

Last edited:

parraeels2010

Juniors
And who might this lot of blokes be ? Pretty sure all but maybe two were off contract . One was Cheyse Blair and he's probably the only one out of the lot we should have kept . The rest were nuffies who Stuart told wouldn't be re-signed . Pure f**king coaching genius that Ricky . So what else did he do for us Mrs Stuart besides stock the second drawer ?

Don't you make a big enough d**k outta yourself on nospam07. Your a brain dead bogan

Wizard Sleeve

Juniors
I thought you guys said he'd never take the blame for a loss ?

We lost because the boys trained like shit , I'll own it because I didn't pull em up for training like shit but I'm too scared to pull em up because you media guys will call me cranky .

:lol:

" do you think they trained like shit because you had a good win against the Storm Ricky ?"

" you'll have to ask them "

Walt Flanigan

Referee
An "extra" chromosome is how that insult goes. If you're going to regurgitate that joke every second post you may as well get it right.

david36

Juniors
LOL i love these entertainment i'm just wondering where raiders are sitting on the ladder oh wait they are sitting 14th with only two wins exactly the spot we were just about last year with ricky

Bottom of the ladder seems to be stickys happy hunting ground, And i think sadly for the raiders imo they weill stay there untill sticky spits the dummy and leaves, You can already see the pressure building in his last press conference. Hes already come out and said he dosent have the cattle for 2014, he the sings the same tune at every club lol

Last edited:

Wizard Sleeve

Juniors
Ahh the ol don't have the talent routine. That'd be a pretty acceptable excuse if it wasn't for the cattle that he does have on hand eventually going backwards .

Pete Cash

Post Whore
That joke literally makes zero sense. As we can all see the link bileduct posted its actually more probably that it is you being sent to the rolf harris webpage from your own end via it being a favourite or something.

This has failed more than the time you admitted you wanked off men for a living.

Walt Flanigan

Referee
Should really just start posting Eels news in here. Their fans post in the Raiders forum more than Raiders fans.

Wizard Sleeve

Juniors
That joke literally makes zero sense. As we can all see the link bileduct posted its actually more probably that it is you being sent to the rolf harris webpage from your own end via it being a favourite or something.

This has failed more than the time you admitted you wanked off men for a living.

Fail - too much text bro .