What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Game Day. Bunnies of the NRL vs Rabbitoh

DJDL

Bench
I actually thought it was forward when it was thrown.
But yes, watching the replays it looked to go backwards from the hands.

Anyway, pharque 'em.

sharknows

Bench
One concern from last night was Katoa unnecessarily coming infield in defence & leaving a huge overlap. This was directly responsible for Souffs first 2 tries and he didn’t need to do it. It’s been part of his game for so long… I hope the coach will address this aspect of his game. Every other part of his game is fantastic.

The fox bias was so terribly biased. If you watch just the highlights you will notice it.
I watched the game when I got home last night with those commentators and it was shocking.
I watched the 9 mini this morning with Gould and Johns and believe it or not they were much more measured and praising Cronulla. They didn't even mention the "forward" pass.
No wonder I've never felt the urge to listen to Voss and Alexander on SEN.

dolph_sharkphin

Juniors
The fox bias was so terribly biased. If you watch just the highlights you will notice it.

Even after the game they were mentioning him

I couldnt believe how bad the Fox was, they only had eyes for one man and one team basically. So biased. post match wrap up you would have thought Souths won it. Some of the worst bias I have seen in a while. Best part is Sharks walk away with a win at the end of the day.

shadowboxer

First Grade
I watched the game when I got home last night with those commentators and it was shocking.
I watched the 9 mini this morning with Gould and Johns and believe it or not they were much more measured and praising Cronulla. They didn't even mention the "forward" pass.
That was my takeaway as well from the channel 9 game. Could have watched Fox but took the other option and it was good.
Gould did start with comments relating to where the sharks are at early in the game, which was acceptable for mine. But as they went on with it was pretty positive. It was refreshing.
Fox is utter bollocks - I don’t tend to have too much issue with the Trell love, as he is a huge piece of the game supposably, but by the sounds of it, it went overboard. I might do a rewatch to be informed.

toomuchsoup

Juniors
I’m still buzzing. Souths weren’t at their best but more importantly, we were much improved. Psyched with Connor, Hiroti and Trindalls performances. Up Up!

PJ

First Grade

Just watched the replay and the thing I noticed on rewatch not 1 south's player complained about the pass

Last edited:

Craigshark

First Grade
Demetriou actually said in the press conference he wasn’t going to complain about any decisions (against souths) in the game, he thought the referee got it them all right.

Frenzy.

Immortal
That was my takeaway as well from the channel 9 game. Could have watched Fox but took the other option and it was good.
Gould did start with comments relating to where the sharks are at early in the game, which was acceptable for mine. But as they went on with it was pretty positive. It was refreshing.
Fox is utter bollocks - I don’t tend to have too much issue with the Trell love, as he is a huge piece of the game supposably, but by the sounds of it, it went overboard. I might do a rewatch to be informed.
More like people have engaged their righteous indignation to make a mountain out of a molehill.

Latest posts