What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Game Day: Rd2 Eels v Sharks @ Commbank Mar 10, 2023

Eelogical

Referee
I thought we were far worse than last week, the quality of last week’s opponent was far superior and our defence was much better. Tonight we panicked again and shit the bed when it mattered.
You mean after we ran on to the field?

Noise

Coach
Lmao it's 2023 and users like "Jake the Snake" are still blaming the coach. Literally for decades on end. Sad life. Really sad. Put Arthur on and the score is the same for either Brown or Moses. Put Tim Smith on in his prime and the Eels win.
Lol not with f**ktards like Waqa, Simonsson and Momoisea on the team.

84 Baby

Referee
I was tempted to chirp at them when I saw some of them at recovery last week. They’re (and by extension probably me because they’d cave my head in) lucky I won’t be able to this week

hineyrulz

Post Whore
You’re being so f**king precious. Abused you ? Says the guy that gives it to EVERYONE all day everyday. LMAO. All I did was point out how the two HIAs with Penisini and Lume f**ked our rotation, but you didn’t want to listen. I wasn’t running interference, because they even talked about the very same thing on the ABC Grandstand show the next day. But you do you. Tonight was my fault. Go for it, I hope you get lots of likes.
As I said what we the reason for the poor bench rotations this week?? Or the last decade??? If you can’t see he is horrible using a bench I can’t help you. I hardly think I’m the precious one around here thats hilarious. You are the biggest victim in this place.

As I said what we the reason for the poor bench rotations this week?? Or the last decade??? If you can’t see he is horrible using a bench I can’t help you. I hardly think I’m the precious one around here they’re hilarious. You are the biggest victim in this place.

CRAZY. He’s due for another wooden spoon.

ImTheMan

Juniors
Like Moses did today?
He didn't want to drain the cap, dw m8, just blame the coach and you still get the $$$$ Once Arthur is gone in 2027 we will be contenders!!!!!!!! Brian Smith has cursed us, Jacob Arthur definitely wouldn't have the same impact as Dylan Brown...

Suitman

Post Whore
Penrith attack is off. It's woefull at the moment. But gee they make sides fight for every yard.
People seem to want to blame Wawa or Simmonson. But Gutherson threw an intercept when wasn't needed. He also lacks any sort of speed to exploit attacking raids. Its a huge issue.
But with 7 mins to go they kicked off. We only needed a good set amd to pick up good field position and grind them. Instead we force the ball amd cough it up amd the next 3 chances we have to go 90mtrs rather then 50-60mtrs. For me this is on the halves.

Yep.
But that sort of stuff is basic and coaching plays a part.

Gronk

Staff member
As I said what we the reason for the poor bench rotations this week?? Or the last decade??? If you can’t see he is horrible using a bench I can’t help you. I hardly think I’m the precious one around here thats hilarious. You are the biggest victim in this place.
Who is talking about the bench this week ? I’m not.

Of course you’re being precious. You abused me last week ! Pulease.

Latest posts