What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Game Day: Rd2 Eels v Sharks @ Commbank Mar 10, 2023

ImTheMan

Juniors
How many Finals games did Sandow play at the Eels (or anywhere actually)?

Moses earns five times as much because the salary cap is a shitload higher now.

Don’t compare the two. It’s not even close.
Ahhaha I'll compare the two, Moses has been in teams far greater than the shit Sandow was given, end thread.

ImTheMan

Juniors
This forum in ten years: "Brown and Moses ahahah u remeber that and Brad Arthur, I never endorsed them" *Snort*

Eelogical

Referee
Well, that was a train wreck. Our senior players look cooked already. There doesn’t appear to be any cohesion or ability in the side once they are under the pump. It’s quite obvious that our boppers are getting worked over and some of our outside backs are nowhere near NRL standard. On top of that, I really feel that BA has gone past his used by date. We look stale, play with no real authority and really don’t have any idea how to win a game when it comes down to the crunch. Chase the collision….what a game plan.

ImTheMan

Juniors
This forum In 10 years: Remember Michael Hagan a premiership winning coach, it was all Andrew Johns, and when he got to the Eels, it was all him even though he only lost in prelim finals to a cheating team. Thank god we got rid of Brad Arthur *snorts* f**k Brian Smith

PARRA_FAN

Coach
Well bugger me, when they looked like they might get on top they blow it with silly errors, poor passing, bad knock ons, running behind own players . :mad:

I mean the Sharks had their own mistakes and gave Parra plenty of opportunities, only to Parra to butcher it.

Losing Gutho to a HIA didnt help, its like they were mentally drained after that and looked lost.

Blake and Simmonsen need a stint in reserve grade but wouldnt surprise me if they both play next week against Manly. They'll make Harper and Garrick look like world beaters.

lucablight

First Grade
Doorey is so overrated here as is Murchie and that other Moo moo guy. Hodgson is also past it. These 4 remind me of when we signed Muckert, Muspratt and some other plodders in 2003.
Brian Smith did incredibly well not to get the spoon with that side.

Bandwagon

Staff member
That was a coach/team loss. There's some stupidity at all levels. It's like Groundhog Day, again.

Yeah disagree, there was far too much derp from the likes of Waqa and Simonson, I also reckon losing Gutho to the HIA f**ked our focus, and Simonson counting the numbers, we saw the result there.

Chipmunk

Coach
If the dispensation is to bring him into the top 30 rather than game by game we will.
I don't think it works that way.

If we really rated Cini he would be Top 30 already. We're not going to give him a game ahead of Top 30 players. To suggest the coaching staff will give Cini a game ahead of Blake or Simonson I think is ridiculous.