What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Game Day - Round 1 v Cowboys

sandshark

Bench
Mmmmm Yeah I'm so sure.
Id say that is the worst game ive watched in a long time. Granted we have been blessed in 2016 but we plain and simple look rubbish in attack. Granted we lost our winger but yeah it was terrible.
Holmes - I'm speechless
I was a bit pffttt...when they signed Hodgson, but id have him in there somewhere next week, just as a settler.
Yep I think Townsend needs that "old-head" partner to run the show. Gonna be interesting to see if Flanno spices things up next week.
(He probably will not.)

shadowboxer

First Grade
Yep I think Townsend needs that "old-head" partner to run the show. Gonna be interesting to see if Flanno spices things up next week.
(He probably will not.)

Yep - never one to pull the pin early Flanno and don't blame him really. Things have worked for him, but the writing is on the wall for Holmes. Love the bloke but he looked like he was well out of his depth tonight. Forwards looked good, backs need a lot of work

shadowboxer

First Grade
I’d say six weeks with a broken jaw.

f**ked injury.

Mentally hard to come back from as well.

Recovery is such a merkin.
Brailey was at least 6 weeks wasn't he - more like 9 I reckon.
Is it confirmed as broken jaw?
Fugg Peter Beattie

Craigshark

First Grade
Forwards showed they’ll match it and can beat anyone. Cowboys have arguably the best pack in the comp.. it’s just unfortunate it looks like the attack will take a long time to click. Tonight showed that we will miss Maloney.

Eion

First Grade
He just doesn’t seem to know what to do. Hoped he’d learn, but it’s the same issues...only worse.

It’s not guts as he runs the ball hard. It’s confidenxe.... or maybe he just doesn’t have a great footy brain. Don’t know

shadowboxer

First Grade
Peter Beattie, you’re no longer the Premier. Cut the arse licking!
He was wearing one of Bob Carr's suits - flog central.
No issue with Thurston 300 games but Peter Beattie rolled out and gave that rubbish speech, I'm surprised he didn't bring up Asada and his thoughts on the sharks......

azzah72

Bench
My quickest summary is we were rusty and a bit shit but Holmes is the only one that was actually shit. Useless game.
Only way is up and that's a good thing.