What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Game day vs Broncos

Poss

Juniors
I had a feeling we would win at half time. I had a message typed out but decided not to post it for the jinx.

the OK forward pass was probably the worst close range forward pass I’ve ever seen haha.

I had a feeling we would win at half time. I had a message typed out but decided not to post it for the jinx.

the OK forward pass was probably the worst close range forward pass I’ve ever seen haha.
Yep!

When you see the hundreds let go each week that one wasn’t bad in comparison.

jc155776

Coach
I was there for Ronnie’s first game at Suncorp (what a nightmare hahaha), shame that surgery kept me away from game 100 but what are the odds that game 1 and 100 against the Donkeys. Great for him probably as he grew up around Ipswich I think (after he moved here at 14…)

coolumsharkie

Referee
I was there for Ronnie’s first game at Suncorp (what a nightmare hahaha), shame that surgery kept me away from game 100 but what are the odds that game 1 and 100 against the Donkeys. Great for him probably as he grew up around Ipswich I think (after he moved here at 14…)
Must be the season for op's. I'm fasting right now (had fish and rice for tea) for a procedure Monday. Tomorrow is going to be tough, I hate fasting. The win will get me through it. Good shit!

R-15-3

Bench
Sifa needs to be playing 80 on the edge. Wilton looking more and more like a hard working middle of the bench over a damaging edge backrower.

Latest posts