What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Game day vs Broncos

Griffoshark66

First Grade
Only got home for the second half. Jeez we bashed them. Love to see it. Hass was the only one who dented our line. The rest of their forwards posed no threat. Great kicking from Tricky and monster yards form the backs as usual. Roy Sunt. What a f**king animal.

Cheese sandwich

First Grade
Must be the season for op's. I'm fasting right now (had fish and rice for tea) for a procedure Monday. Tomorrow is going to be tough, I hate fasting. The win will get me through it. Good shit!
I'll add to this op chat too haha, the year we won up there when jackson ferris played his 1 and only game (and scored a try), I'd shattered my shoulder a few days before and had it all put back together on the friday arvo, I hadn't slept hardly at all in the couple of days between when I did it and had the surgery and they couldn't wake me up after the op, think it was about 3 hours I was under, woke up around 1am on the Saturday morning in my room which being a private hospital had foxtel and the replay was just starting so watched it, I would assume I checked the score and didn't watch it not knowing haha

DJDL

First Grade
You're a clown. Toby was very good tonight. He does a simple role very well. 89 metres with 49 PCM in just 29 minutes is a huge effort. He's head down, bum up and not fashionable. Not even what I'd call a favourite but credit when due,. He was good in this game.

That’s him most weeks. Doesn’t get the props he deserves.

Frenzy.

Post Whore
I had diverticulitis in 18' or 19'. I was in Nambour on GF day, drinking f**king bonox watching it on the TV in bed. The first one was a follow up and yeah, they found polyps so I went for a 2nd one a year later and same same. This one is on me, I thought I better get another one. (Late 50's)
That's a bastard of a thing. Did you have an op for the diverticulitis? I did, had 25 cms of colon chopped out. That was 2014. Been having 2 yearly black snakes since then.

jc155776

Coach
It's getting done at work this time, I actually know the crew that are doing it. I said to them on Friday, No smiling, I'll find out if you do. ha!
You’re at a hospital now for work? Sounds all very respectable for you now 😂.

I got an ankle ligament reco three weeks ago.

f**king old age injury.

Would have gone but only off the crutches yesterday and not a good thing to be dodging around crowds and walking decent distances and risking it popping again!

I think I’ve only missed 1 Sharks vs donkeys game at Suncorp in about 15 years! A lot less wild these days bringing along the little fella 😂

coolumsharkie

Referee
You’re at a hospital now for work? Sounds all very respectable for you now 😂.

I got an ankle ligament reco three weeks ago.

f**king old age injury.

Would have gone but only off the crutches yesterday and not a good thing to be dodging around crowds and walking decent distances and risking it popping again!

I think I’ve only missed 1 Sharks vs donkeys game at Suncorp in about 15 years! A lot less wild these days bringing along the little fella 😂
Old age my arse... boom tish. Yeah 4 years now, needed some super haha

jc155776

Coach
That’s him most weeks. Doesn’t get the props he deserves.
Toby’s issue is getting gassed because he is probably struggling to get in sufficient fitness training while managing the crook foot injury.

So he plays well, gets gassed but left on by the coach and is normally then good for a glaring defensive error. He is also one that when gassed seems to make it very obvious so it looks a bit worse.

Tonight though he was subbed as soon as he was gassed, came back in and was running hard with elbows and knees pumping. Kept the momentum going for the team.

Very good team game tonight in that second half.

Frenzy.

Post Whore
It's getting done at work this time, I actually know the crew that are doing it. I said to them on Friday, No smiling, I'll find out if you do. ha!
I was in a private hospital one time in the early 80s. A few friends worked there as well as my GF at the time.

Went to theater for something to do with me schnoz (probably getting it straightened) and woke up in recovery with my GF, who was a theatre nurse and a few of her mates luaghing their guts out.

Had no idea why until later, a few hours later, when really awake I got up to go for a piss and found a big pink bow tied around my johnson. The bitches had photos as well.

Quigs

Immortal
I am soooo far can happy. It is as good as winning lotto for moi.

I was waiting for fat little Alfie to run out with pillows for the Donkey players as they were allowed to lay all over our tackled players all game. It was just so obvious.

The shit head Donkey supporters have been lining up to come at me but now we have kicked their over rated arses I will be playing swat the fly with them for months. Gawd I love miserable far can Donkey supporters. I can hear the squealing now.

And another thing, would all you heathens stop talking about your brain surgeries.

Frenzy.

Post Whore
I am soooo far can happy. It is as good as winning lotto for moi.

I was waiting for fat little Alfie to run out with pillows for the Donkey players as they were allowed to lay all over our tackled players all game. It was just so obvious.

The shit head Donkey supporters have been lining up to come at me but now we have kicked their over rated arses I will be playing swat the fly with them for months. Gawd I love miserable far can Donkey supporters. I can hear the squealing now.

And another thing, would all you heathens stop talking about your brain surgeries.
You haven't lived till you've had the inside of your arse photographed.

Latest posts