What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

GAME DAY vs Drizzle.

Quigs

Immortal
(posted this in the other thread)
Nothing munch at stake this game. We win then we are outright third on the ladder.

Vee vill vin!!!

Go Nulla

Bench
Come on Sharks …. Let’s show some spine today. And attention Ashley Klein can we have 50% of the ball today. That’s all I ask. Then let the best team win.

Chimp

Bench
Sifa lining up against Seve has me licking my lips - I’ve backed the big fella to score a treble!

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
My sharks email says have a heart.

I sold mine to devil and it is now dark.

I told my daughter when I die give my body to science, nobody will want any of my abused parts, but they may want to study what a man can do to human body and still live.

I should have recorded of my blood pressure watching my Sharkies, doctor types would be facinated.

txta2

First Grade
I woke uo thinking we got a chance. It's an away game Sunday arvo they normally perform.

Craigshark

First Grade
No idea what personality will turn up today for us. Hopefully it’s the patient, relentless one if we have it in us

bluefox68

Staff member
Can you place a bet on NAS elbowing one of our best players in the head resulting in our player being ruled out, but NAS being allowed to just play the ball…?

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
Nelson the thug of Bali, will raise his knees at Blayke, then do the elbow thing at Hynes

It is his way.

Nothing will be done.

I look forward to when he retires and gets arrested for doing something a thug would.

Latest posts