What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Game Day vs Panthers

Frenzy.

Immortal
Didn’t we also have this same meltdown at a similar time last week, why are we suddenly falling for Facebook murmurs
Mention of anything from Facebook should be avoided. That group is how social media platforms got selected to be part of the Holy Trinity of Idiots.

bubs

Juniors
We gave Uncle Nick kittens last week. The economy is tough, how can he get another quarter mill in paper bags, to keep his favourites motivated week in and week out?
This week we play the best team in modern history, by far. So, they don't have their regular 7? Who cares? They are friggin quality throughout. But, they can be beaten. Last week proved it.
The joint will be LOUD, the mighties will be up for it, and we'll be 4 points plus a healthy for and against clear of the rest in time for origin.

TIP.

Pfarrrk the Dargons.

Frenzy.

Immortal
We gave Uncle Nick kittens last week. The economy is tough, how can he get another quarter mill in paper bags, to keep his favourites motivated week in and week out?
This week we play the best team in modern history, by far. So, they don't have their regular 7? Who cares? They are friggin quality throughout. But, they can be beaten. Last week proved it.
The joint will be LOUD, the mighties will be up for it, and we'll be 4 points plus a healthy for and against clear of the rest in time for origin.

TIP.

Pfarrrk the Dargons.
Well, the 'Dog did last night. Gave St Mud a good, ole rough one.

Frenzy.

Immortal
My expectation for this game are not tactical.

Maintain the rage.
Stay connected to your team mates - mentally.
Ignore the in game setbacks. Move on from the small errors that will come.
Be single minded in doing your role.
Play footy for the entire length of the game, be that 80 minutes or more.
Love what you do. Do it for love.

I've been fluff bombed

grozzy

Juniors
Looks like the Chinese restaurant overlooking the northern end of the ground has opened. Hopefully it's as successful as the old one in the club.

toomuchsoup

Juniors
I’m nervous lads…

I’m seeing a lot of fan confidence but Panthers will be really up for this. We need to be clicking to be in this one

Frenzy.

Immortal
Wish I was there for this one. Hope the fans at the crowd are loud and proud. They can have a lot of influence as I wouldn't be expecting too many Panfa fans to have gotten in early enough to get a ticket.

Latest posts