What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Game Day vs the purple scum

chewsta

First Grade
I'm kickin off now. Enjoy your night wherever you blokes and lasses end up.

I'll be drinking with mates who are all Roosters supporters tonight and it will be nice to see the merkins shitting molten bricks and unable to enjoy their night if we get up.

Carrrrrn you mighty Sharkies!

Pilot house

Juniors
The Melbourne crowd:

They boo a 40/20 because it’s gone out of bounds.

Spend the entire game looking for extra set of goalposts

Worry because they’ve missed the bounce.

But they do understand the black adder on the wing. The best and most complete footballer still alive in the finals.

While willy chambers is there to be beaten into the next life because it feels good to do so. The game will be a distraction from this high brow activity.

Get ready because tonight, we are taking melbourne to hell win or lose and we will win, this match is going to take its toll on all those involved.

Just maybe as well some of the storm players might be thinking that they had weekend off and looking towards the grand final, that could play into our hands

Paulo could be damn gamebreaker for us, when he is on has great offload, can operate like a 2nd f/e, that could take some pressure off Moylan, and has a short kicking game, he dosent have the yardage like Gall in him, but can add another dimension in attack that Storm might find had to defend against

Pilot house

Juniors
Flanagan can drop a few of his home made sherbets into the Powerade.

Won’t need a sports scientists help this time.

Wade and gal with baseball bats in the change room might help too.

Every point leaked earns a whack on the neck to the offender.

They can growl menacingly from the change rooms during the match and show them on the big screen.

Big Bloke

Juniors
I wonder if there might be a bit of a donnybrook in the first five minutes or so.

I’d love to see it even if we start it and get penalised.

Need to unsettle these guys and that would be a good start.

Must leave nothing in the tank by full time to win this.

Quigs

Immortal
Crikey the way this thread is going we will be up to page 11 before refereee Smiff has time to blow the whistle for kickoff.

Latest posts