What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

GAME DAY vs The St Merged scum.

Frenzy.

Immortal
Hahahha.

Hey Capt how many games have we had Klein this year
I know we have played shit tonight but theee are more and more people bagging this bloke. Can't just be me being negative. We seem to have him a lot
Also..if we play like that in finals it will be straight sets
Bandwagon hoppers. I'm no fan but he wasn't that bad tonight and The Sharks got as many 50/50s as the Dragons. We got what may be the first reversal of a 6 again for example.

He's awful across the board but fans only see what goes against them. Except me. I maintain objectivity :)
FIGJAM

coolumsharkie

Referee
Poor performance with the ball. Way too many errors amongst some good line breaks.

Need to tighten up the discipline.

Dykes looked the part. The attack changed without Kennedy. No sweep plays.
Yeah not one sweep play tonight, just dont think its our year after tonight. Things might be different with Dale in there. We missed Kennedy at the back. Well done to Miller and Dykes, good games from them.

eddiesmith

Juniors
Very piss poor performance but we got the 2 points so we move on.

We definitely lack the consistency to challenge the top sides, but we also have the ability to turn it on and if the Panthers have an off night there is always hope. Even better if the Cowgirls slip up and we don't have to go there week 1!

PJ

First Grade
Aye, if the ball sticks for 80 minutes we'll put 80 on some team. But christ it's painful some of these stupid dropped balls and passes, the defence is good though and these are the types of games we lose on the bell in the past.
And if we play a good team, like in the semis, and handle the ball like that then we'll get 80 put on us

R-15-3

Juniors
Queens where off the line very quick all night that stifled our attack well.

No sweep plays where more to do with no Moylan than missing Kennedy imo. ( not that tricky didn’t have a great game tho )

Kade looks the goods.

Biggest loss of the match was missing Tracey’s hard work out of our end.

Miller isn’t up to it.

Frenzy.

Immortal
Yeah not one sweep play tonight, just dont think its our year after tonight. Things might be different with Dale in there. We missed Kennedy at the back. Well done to Miller and Dykes, good games from them.

Yep no sweeps, no slingshots. Lost ground in the identity search because of changed attack. I actually think it was deliberate. Nicho did say before the game that they would change the attack "a bit" for the game with KJD in for the first time. Looked more like a lot of a change huh?