What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Gameday -rd14 Warriors v Dolphins

nswarrior

Juniors
A big game after last weekend. I feel like we expected to win and played a bit conservatively last weekend. It was also Metcalfs 1st game and he overplayed his hand and we also didn’t have much luck.
Hoping that has woken the team up.

Also keen to see Barnett back.

Warriors 26 -16

Go Warriors!!

Leber

Bench
No walker is a massive, massive out.

I hope not, but I think we may be in trouble today.

nswarrior

Juniors
Volkman not in Sydney in the Reserve grade team. He is still the 19th man for the Dolphins game, hope SJ is ok to play today and there isn’t a last minute switch with Volkman

GoSouths

Juniors
Solid Bet for anytime try scorer could be Nikorima or Aitken. Ex Warriors seems to have an annoying habit of playing well against the old team.

GoSouths

Juniors
the sky sports interviewer who just talked to Wayne needs to give herself an uppercut. So many inane inaccurate questions

ZEROMISSTACKLES

First Grade
Solid Bet for anytime try scorer could be Nikorima or Aitken. Ex Warriors seems to have an annoying habit of playing well against the old team.
I tend to see that with players playing against their ex team.

Bateman got one over his former team the Raiders last night.

Blair

Coach
Do we want a good start or a bad start? Sometimes it's hard to tell with us.