What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Gameday Warriors V Gold Coast

nswarrior

Juniors
Can we dial the Sharks coaching team at half time - I am sure they would be keen to help and our coaches are obviously clueless as the team looks very disjointed

Blair

Coach
Titans fans will be tightening up something bad!

Who would want to not only win but win by 12?

Benek

Juniors
I love how the quality of football kicks up a notch of intensity this time of year. Such enthralling game.

nswarrior

Juniors
One of our worst halves of the season

wow - no line speed in defence, disorganised in offence and errors galore

Blair

Coach
Titans are well on top, but a converted try by us, and no more points by them, sends the Titans out. Who would be a GC fan?!

The GC just bombed a try as I wrote that.

Penrose Warrior

First Grade
I mean, that final kick sums up that half. Why would you kick straight down field with 3 seconds on the clock, knowing you can't contest it and it only gives them a chance to take possession and score before halftime?

That was such a horrible half of footy.

Benek

Juniors
What’s scary is that the Titans weren’t even that good. Plenty of errors from them too. We were just shockingly bad. Line speed on defense is the worst I’ve ever seen.

Rich102

Staff member
The Titans are fitter, stronger, better organized and don't make the stupid mistakes we do.
How could we possibly lose this?

Blair

Coach
I know all about hubris, I'm a Warriors fan, I will not troll the Titans forum, but I'm tempted to have a quick look.

'16-nil, it's finals time!'

Latest posts