What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

General Discussion Thread

Fangs

Coach
Reece Walsh 3 match suspension. That could be good or absolutely terrible for the Broncos.

Its just the Dolphins and the Dogs (Origin III sandwiched in between). But both are hungry to win a game. Dolphins with Bennett will add some extra weight to the game. And the Dogs game will have all Brisbane players backing up.

Brisbane need to scrap and win which they should. Then get Walsh back totally fresh and ready for the run home. Otherwise a loss or two and they will start thinking about the dreadful end of their 2022 season.

Iamback

Coach
Reece Walsh 3 match suspension. That could be good or absolutely terrible for the Broncos.

Its just the Dolphins and the Dogs (Origin III sandwiched in between). But both are hungry to win a game. Dolphins with Bennett will add some extra weight to the game. And the Dogs game will have all Brisbane players backing up.

Brisbane need to scrap and win which they should. Then get Walsh back totally fresh and ready for the run home. Otherwise a loss or two and they will start thinking about the dreadful end of their 2022 season.

Jordan Riki out too
Capewell too

possibly Flegler.

They will struggle in both of those games

murraymob

Coach
We are after a new sponsor could be interesting tough times for a lot of business .Oak to reduce from major to a smaller role

People are saying it's Drink Wise who will sponsor next season. I doubt it will be anything Alcohol based. I am going to have a guess and say it's going to be BYD.

Chins get the wins

First Grade
They make electric cars Jane.
@BossleyPanther - the drinkwise logo could work well if it's green.
View attachment 76205
Rather than "tough times" in the business world, I saw this change more as- the space on the jersey increasing in value since the last Oak deal.
Maybe not the best pick with Nathan's brewery.
Bit of a shame to lose Oak because they suit our jerseys so well