What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

General Discussion Thread

Iamback

Coach
People forget Pearce also pushed himself on a woman that night without her consent. Was only a kiss but people only remember the dog.

Yes because the video shows it was a dog act.

That was a seperate offence, He copped the fine and suspension because the NRL is concerned about their image.

Same would be the case here

Sime_11

Juniors
Soni needs to get that stupidity out of his game - its only going to show him & the club in a negative light.

for someone that has underperformed for expectations this year - the coaching staff need to hold him accountable - he's not doing alot to warrant his extension and this act just shows his maturity as a player - he's at a major crossroad this year.

strive to be the player we all want you to be - because he's an replaceable player now and easy to cut if need be

ACTPanthers

Bench
This was the apparent text (as reported)

“Where was the human headline Mitchell tonight Nicholas? Missing again, this was his big game apparently? Your club will not win another comp for another 40 years if this imposter remains at Souths.

He is a complete myth who has the aboriginal cause paramount and south sydney second, if at all. I hope you and family are well. Nothing was done and now this cancer that is Mitchell has ruined the club.”

BxTom

Bench

“Where was the human headline Mitchell tonight Nicholas? Missing again, this was his big game apparently? Your club will not win another comp for another 40 years if this imposter remains at Souths.

He is a complete myth who has the aboriginal cause paramount and south sydney second, if at all. I hope you and family are well. Nothing was done and now this cancer that is Mitchell has ruined the club.”
I don't think that Mitchell can be criticised for supporting the Aboriginal cause, however his performance on the field is another matter.

The Realist

Juniors

Holy Shit. I agree with this text other than the aboriginal cause. Latrell's own celebrity is paramount. He has been aided and abetted by a media that generally fawns over him (in part because of his aboriginality) and also seems to turn a blind eye/minimise his indiscretions.

Mr. Shaman

First Grade
Is the meth-using half of the fan base still defending a finger rapist or did they find sense? Ceebz reading back.

mxlegend99

Referee
Wtf have I missed here. Is there something more to the Luke and Hopgood thing? It's just one mate taking the piss out of the other yeh?
Looked more like pushing the shit in than taking the piss out.

He did it to Garrick a couple weeks ago too. Its inexcusable behaviour and he should have copped the same punishment Hopoate did since he has done the same thing he did. Just a concerning act notice for poking his finger into a players ass?

I cant believe how many people here want to downplay it. I imagine the same people would view it differently if the person who did it was at another club. I view it as being worse when it's our player because he has disgraced our jersey when doing it

He did it to Garrick a couple weeks ago too. Its inexcusable behaviour and he should have copped the same punishment Hopoate did since he has done the same thing he did. Just a concerning act notice for poking his finger into a players ass?

I cant believe how many people here want to downplay it. I imagine the same people would view it differently if the person who did it was at another club. I view it as being worse when it's our player because he has disgraced our jersey when doing it
I agree. I also believe this isn't getting much media coverage is because of the Mitchell drama

Iamback

Coach

Not sure anyone is downplaying it, Just need more then a video that may or may not show a finger in a players ass

Latest posts