What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

General Discussion Thread

BxTom

Bench
Understand Australia Post are issuing a limited edition of stamps and a "coin toss" medalion
celebration the GF win at $30. If interested go to AP web site.
Thanks for putting this up. Just ordered (limited to 1000) my medallion cover and set of stamps. for $45.95 delivered.

Kilkenny

Coach
Just when we think our bunker is bad the A League VAR step in to show they are worse. WatchingSydney FCv Adelaide this afternoon saw perhaps the worse red card ever by the on field ref only to have his decisionupheld by VAR. it’s worth a look if you get the chance. Barely a foul, not a yellow, but straight red horrendous.

maple_69

Bench
Local brewer rusty penny are again doing a premiers can .It a limited run so get in early
Hopefully tooheys does a can this year as well
Ex Tooheys Marketing here. If they were gonna do one it would have been out the week after, joints a shambles at the moment unfortunately.

Love the modern 03 jersey. Love that our main jersey is bang on now and I can appreciate this for what it is. Any word on whether our 22 Alt will become our Home in 23? Finals choices suggested it might.

Murraymob1

Juniors
T
Ex Tooheys Marketing here. If they were gonna do one it would have been out the week after, joints a shambles at the moment unfortunately.

Love the modern 03 jersey. Love that our main jersey is bang on now and I can appreciate this for what it is. Any word on whether our 22 Alt will become our Home in 23? Finals choices suggested it might.
They did one last year it was pretty much a tooheys blue can as normal with penrith panthers premiers in it .still hoping lol

Smug Panther

First Grade
Penrith need to play hardball on this .Must be here in Australia .A midweek game would suit us and them .Win this and any debate over who is the best team ever is over
This game would mean absolutely nothing just like it always has. It's a bit of fun that proves nothing

forby

Juniors
You mean 8th. Ball, Flegg, NSW Cup, State Champ, Minor Premiership, NRL Champions, NSWRL Club Champions already.

soc123_au

Staff member
If it's played a week out from the start of the season I'd say they wouldn't phone it in. Much different than flying to England while still celebrating a premiership win. It would add a nice exclamation mark to the most dominant club yearly performance in the history of the game

Iamback

Coach
If it's played a week out from the start of the season I'd say they wouldn't phone it in. Much different than flying to England while still celebrating a premiership win. It would add a nice exclamation mark to the most dominant club yearly performance in the history of the game

How many top guys would play a trial game? We are going to have 3 guys in either NZ or Australia playing the WC final on Nov 20.

They won't train before Jan then the game will be end of Feb, So I see NSW Cup guys with Edwards and Kenny

Latest posts