What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

General Discussion Thread

WestyLife

First Grade
This is obviously a topic with massive potential for thread derailment, however I'll just note that, while I agree with you, this wasn't the prevailing opinion at the time. It was very difficult to make points like this, here or virtually anywhere else.

Worth reflecting on because this will likely not be the last time a mass of social pressure will be used to distort and/or redirect people's thinking on a particular issue.

Yeah don't want to take away from the actual topic but since it was already mentioned.

Wish I could like this 100 times.
Have you had covid, or have you watch some one due from covid? I have. Our death toll would have been higher if it wasn't for the vaccine.

As for the claim that it an experimental drug, that is just ridiculous. That's all I'm going to say about this.

Iamback

Coach
I know I'm one of the toxic ones but I don't like hearing you talk like that about yourself. People might mistake you for an Eels fan or something.

As for peachey he had multiple years of terrible form which ended in him playing reserve grade for the worst team in the comp. Some negative feedback on his form not the man was warranted and I was certainly a little sceptical. In saying that he's now my preferred 14 so I think I'm giving peach his fair due here as he's shown he can lift which seems to coincide with actually liking playing for Panthers which doesn't surprise anyone.

I was on the Peachey to 14 for a while.

Though I get the comments about his playing, no one said he was a dickhead or anything which I would call personal

WestyLife

First Grade
I was on the Peachey to 14 for a while.

Though I get the comments about his playing, no one said he was a dickhead or anything which I would call personal

Yeah there seems to be a big difference between what people call personally insulting players.

PANTHERMIKE

Juniors
So you Chins you had your children vaccinated against Whopping cough et al ?

Confident those vaccines were not mRNA vaccines created, trialled and tested and released in 6 months.. Where the company producing them tried to hide the safety study results for 75 years.

But anyway, lets go Penrith!

Aliceinwonderland

First Grade
Confident those vaccines were not mRNA vaccines created, trialled and tested and released in 6 months.. Where the company producing them tried to hide the safety study results for 75 years.

But anyway, lets go Penrith!

Dr Simon Goddek is not someone I’d rely on to win any sort of argument mate.

Trying to make a medical argument against any form of vaccination administered in this country just won’t work.

Stick with the “People should have a choice” argument. It’s stronger.

I'm very happy with the decisions I made to keep myself and my fellow human beings safe.

soc123_au

Staff member
Dr Simon Goddek is not someone I’d rely on to win any sort of argument mate.

Trying to make a medical argument against any form of vaccination administered in this country just won’t work.

Stick with the “People should have a choice” argument. It’s stronger.
There is so much bullshit on both sides of the argument it's not funny. I'm more in the pro choice camp than getting too far down the other rabbit hole, but there is most certainly some truth down the hole if you dare to dive in.

Bob

Juniors
History will look back very poorly on how we were forced to take experimental drugs for a flu. I know the chest pains that forced me to go to hospital weren't worth it. That shit won't ever go in my kids bodies.
I myself have had all 5 shots, 3 x Astra Zeneca which was my preferred shot and 2 x Pfizer and the difference between the 2 is enormous, The AZ shots all good no after effects, The Pfizer severe and i mean severe headaches for 6 - 7 weeks after the shot every day, I'm 6 weeks post my 5th shot and headaches are starting to abate

Latest posts