What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

grand final entertainment

Justice and Jess Mauboy
gee we are scraping the bottom of the barrel

Oh and we had a black hawk deliver the trophy for the last 2 years too this year

beave

Coach
we can't afford the Stones, but this is the next best thing isn't it???? ISN'T IT???????????

At least the rock band singer isn't lip synching...........

Obvious the studio does wonders for the others to make them sound better than they actually are.

Get on the with game - it is 5pm!

undertaker

Coach
At least the rock band singer isn't lip synching...........

Obvious the studio does wonders for the others to make them sound better than they actually are.

Get on the with game - it is 5pm!

The game isn't supposed to kickoff until 5:15pm. Last year, it didn't kickoff until 5:23pm (largely due to the lower grade GF that went into golden point)

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
Worthless musicians.....you all should get skirts and scream at your favourite worthless piece of garbage...

simostorm

Bench
At a Storm game, second last one of the season i think it was.. something happened and there was no pre game entertainment at all.. i kinda liked it.. there was nothing that was making my ears bleed.

Nevcost

Juniors
One of those back-up singers needs to be taken out the back to get shot, god she was horrendous.