Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

grand final entertainment

They'll be playing at Midday and 2:00pm, don't worry :p

alien

They'll be playing at Midday and 2:00pm, don't worry :p

wrong! its gonna be the mighty wests magpies vs balmain ryde eastwood tigers in the nsw cup grandfinal! :p with wests winning

you can have the under 20's :lol:

forward pass

The NRL are trying to come up with entertainment that does not involve power as they have never been able to figure out how that works.

Flapper

You Am I................... oh yeah, that'll draw 'em in.....................

a) You Am I are a fantastic band and you'd have to be f**king deaf to say otherwise

b) "oh yeah, that'll draw them in"? Who the f**k goes to a GF for the band? Give yourself an uppercut.

Moffo

as long as he doesn't turn up drunk :lol: great band though, much better then a half baked INXS

a) You Am I are a fantastic band and you'd have to be f**king deaf to say otherwise

b) "oh yeah, that'll draw them in"? Who the f**k goes to a GF for the band? Give yourself an uppercut.

a) You Am I are utter $hit, but that's my opinion. You reckon ol' Timmy boy will have enough restraint to stay off the piss for one arvo????

b) lucky people do go to the GF for the sporting event alone, I was being facecious you muppet. Of course people go the GF for only the footy..................... lucky for the NRL/ARL/NSWRL I suppose going by previous years efforts.

Sleep

You Am I are ordinary. It's unfortunate the NRL can't budget for a big time opener. It would be great for our game to draw in a big global name.

Something that would get people excited as opposed to elevator music.

FYI.
It is YouAmI with phil Jamieson and Dan Sultan plus a few others ..venetta Fields.

They are playing a few stones covers.

Tim will do a better Keef than Keef.

The only people who bag You Am I are the ones have never seen them.

BTW new album out next week
http://youami.com.au/

I hear they will play some footy for entertainment, and then some worthless garbage will make noise during breaks.

Your right the band makes zero difference to who turns up, but it does say something about the prestige of an event. Perception is everything in this world.