What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Has Bluey lost the team?

hitman82

Bench
Last edited:

hitman82

Bench
Oh and the Lewis Brown stuff is from someone who works with him on a regular basis. Apparently he loves to run his mouth - so of course, he may be exaggerating.

JoeD

First Grade
I can back up what Hitman is saying re the players hating Bluey and him being a control freak who wants to know what they're are doing every minute of their day (and night)

JoeD

First Grade
Have also heard of one current first pick first grader (and warrior junior) who has said to team mates that he is gonski if Bluey stays on past 2013.

hitman82

Bench
Have also heard of one current first pick first grader (and warrior junior) who has said to team mates that he is gonski if Bluey stays on past 2013.

Christ... that is terrifying. Yeah I'd read your previous comments about the players hating Bluey... I was pretty shocked when I heard it from a totally different source who claimed first-hand knowledge. Seems things really aren't looking flash...

Juju

Juniors
Just name names for god sakes.
Its can't be Ben Henry he must love Bluey.

blain

Juniors

Could imagine it being either Locke or Packer imo. Cant see them taking to much shit (although Locke seems just immature and Packer a hard bastard).

beefstew

Juniors
Just name names for god sakes.
Its can't be Ben Henry he must love Bluey.

Just like Brown loves Cleary, and who is following him to Penrith like some lost puppy.

Brown is hardly the right person to be getting "inside information" from, about the guy who took his best buds job.

Juju

Juniors
Just like Brown loves Cleary, and who is following him to Penrith like some lost puppy.

Brown is hardly the right person to be getting "inside information" from, about the guy who took his best buds job.

Are you trying to suggest that there is nothing going on within the club?
Brown is a pretty popular member of the playing squad so I would judge that as reasonably reliable. Remembering Bluey has never vulcanized him but cleary did last year.

Blair

Coach
If Johnson was out partying 'off his head' at 4.30 am on match day then that's outrageous. He should have been dropped.

That's just ill disciplined rubbish. I hope it's not true and if the coach is making moves to clamp down on this then he's doing his job. Feel quite sorry for Bluey if this is going on. I thought last year that several players were carrying on like rock stars and they're definitely treated as such by certain fans.

FTW! (at the moment)

Last edited:

Aragorn

First Grade
If Johnson was out partying 'off his head' at 4.30 am on match day then that's outrageous.

Maybe its his way of sending a "message" to the coaching staff so they understand where he and the players are coming from? hopefully the penny finally dropped for Bluey. :lol:

anyway it was probably 4:30pm, everyone knows asians dont stay out past their bed time :lol: :sarcasm:

Drzoidberg

Juniors
Maybe its his way of sending a "message" to the coaching staff so they understand where he and the players are coming from? hopefully the penny finally dropped for Bluey. :lol:

anyway it was probably 4:30pm, everyone knows asians dont stay out past their bed time :lol: :sarcasm:

Oh, that, is, hilarious!

_addict

Juniors
A workmate of mine from another club claimed that her club president said that Packer wants out

Fast Eddie

First Grade
Well, well, well. You guys are about 4 months too late jumping on this bandwagon. Try becoming a visionary like myself.

Last edited:

Micistm

Bench
They don't call me fencesitter mike for nothing, I took a while to hop on. And if there's a turnaround and surge I can hop off fast and pretend I was never there too!

So he may still have the dressing room, doesn't sound like hes got the grandstand though ;-)

Izz

Bench
0.jpg

Latest posts