What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Has Bluey lost the team?

Bluey has farked up league in this Country big time and needs to go!!!!

He had everything set up for him to succeed, Ivan left the joint ready for even anyone of us to come in and get a dozen wins this season. What f**ks me off is that we have AGAIN lost ground to the Union players with his bumbling coaching and stupid selection policies.

Even when the All Blacks won the World Cup last year League was on a massive high with them and the Rugby Boys were nervous looking over their shoulders but now Leagues been kicked down again by Blueys own doings,

Hes gotta go

Iro to replace him

Aragorn

First Grade
Bluey has farked up league in this Country big time and needs to go!!!!

He had everything set up for him to succeed, Ivan left the joint ready for even anyone of us to come in and get a dozen wins this season. What f**ks me off is that we have AGAIN lost ground to the Union players with his bumbling coaching and stupid selection policies.

Even when the All Blacks won the World Cup last year League was on a massive high with them and the Rugby Boys were nervous looking over their shoulders but now Leagues been kicked down again by Blueys own doings,

Hes gotta go

Iro to replace him

great post until you mentioned Iro.

Might as well have no one coaching them in that case.

hitman82

Bench
Some more from a reliable source:

Apparently Owen Glenn and Bluey are at odds over new recruitment plans, with Bluey's job effectively on the line over the issue. Two stubborn guys who aren't mixing well under pressure.

Also Mannering has apparently had a gutsful and is feeling disillusioned in general.

Penrose Warrior

First Grade
And another player, a younger one who should probably thank his lucky stars for getting picked, who said Bluey 'is not all there in the head'.

And McClennan tried to bring in an 'expert' to deal with players' emotions, and a senior player (not sure who) told him to get lost.

I just can't see how anyone can justify keeping him around for 2013. It would be a ressurrection beyond even Jesus Christ himself if he was able to right the ship from the position he's in.

Izz

Bench
A_300306NZHPE02.feature-image_t300.JPG

Juju

Juniors
It's almost at the point where we need to be staging a protest out side Mt Smart for the players sake.

Izz

Bench
Brian+McClennan+New+Zealand+Warriors+Training+y_rmDhTsnT2l.jpg

"Follow me, lads, to the cellar!"

"Uh, coach, you're pointing up?"

"Quiet, Manu, or i'll shave your head! Again!"

Last edited:

JoeD

First Grade
And McClennan tried to bring in an 'expert' to deal with players' emotions, and a senior player (not sure who) told him to get lost.
My sauce says the well liked former 'counsellor' (for want of a better word) got replaced and when a group of seniors told Bluey the new one wasn't working out he replied with something along the lines of "lets ask the young guys how they feel."

KeepingTheFaith

Referee

Apparently Owen Glenn and Bluey are at odds over new recruitment plans, with Bluey's job effectively on the line over the issue. Two stubborn guys who aren't mixing well under pressure.

Also Mannering has apparently had a gutsful and is feeling disillusioned in general.

The first part makes sense seeing as within the space of a week Bluey has come out and said inexperience isn't the problem, and then a few days later Scurrah comes out and says inexperience has been the problem. Conflicting messages there.

If Bluey's job is on the line because of it, then he's all but gone. There's no way I can see those guys coming to a compromise.

Looking for a new coach so close to season's end. Great. And no, promoting from within isn't the answer imo.

Penrose Warrior

First Grade
I wouldn't mind if Iro took over for 2013 and Bluey shot the gap. Iro is at least respected, I would have thought. He coached under Cleary, he's got to have some idea.

Then we can look longer-term.

Micistm

Bench

Lol the safe moneys on Glenn there:lol: And I like Glenn, he has ability to make shit happen and won't muck about if results aren't good enough

Fast Eddie

First Grade
The best thing that could happen here is if they let Mannering go to a glamor club with a decent coach. Aussie media would talk him up big time to after a few games for a Sydney club.

Warmess

Juniors
Haaahahahaahahah. f**k off Bluey.

Has there been a bigger fall from grace? Most here (myself included) were quite content with the second coming of Jesus. How the mighty have fallen.

Hopefully he goes before the preseason starts so we can get recruitment on track and new coach who has a f**kin brain in his nut.

Unfortunately I see Bluey here for the next season and begrudgingly taking recruits which are forced on him. Same shit next season and we'll lose players because of it. Hope I'm wrong.

Blair

Coach
The best thing that could happen here is if they let Mannering go to a glamor club with a decent coach. Aussie media would talk him up big time to after a few games for a Sydney club.

But what's in it for us?

Damned if we're losing Mannering because of McClennan. The coach is the one on shifting ground here, not our captain.

Rich102

Staff member
Really, really sad.
I suppose we will go into a rebuilding phase, followed by a development phase, followed by a rebuilding phase, followed by a recruitment phase followed by a .........
WHEN DOES THE CONSISTENT WINNING PHASE START?

Latest posts