What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Here we go.......again.

Quigs

Immortal

to of

Do you think that I wasted all those years in English 5 at Gymea High for nothing.

I'll have you no I still got a Credit.

If it wasn't for the fact that I got caned everyday of my english class experiences I would have been a good spellar and writer. I was bullied, who do I sue?

newman

First Grade
to of

Do you think that I wasted all those years in English 5 at Gymea High for nothing.

I'll have you no I still got a Credit.

If it wasn't for the fact that I got caned everyday of my english class experiences I would have been a good spellar and writer. I was bullied, who do I sue?

I no all about it.

Windy70

Juniors
Well this is looking alot worse then I first thought (hoped). I know it would be nothing but speculation but what do you guys see as the best result of this mess based on the little information we have and the worst case scenario?

I need some hope. I am actually losing interest in this season. It is thursday and I'm usually excited by now at some footy. Right now I don't give a rats, just constant worry over this crap.

Poss

Juniors
Agreed.
I am completely over all this shit.
Whatever happens... just hope it happens soon so I can stop worrying and move on.

newman

First Grade
Well this is looking alot worse then I first thought (hoped). I know it would be nothing but speculation but what do you guys see as the best result of this mess based on the little information we have and the worst case scenario?

I need some hope. I am actually losing interest in this season. It is thursday and I'm usually excited by now at some footy. Right now I don't give a rats, just constant worry over this crap.

Best case is we don't lose any players. I think thats unlikely though, although it may not happen until some way down the track.

Poss

Juniors
If we lose players down the track, we will also lose points if those players played in games this season yeah?

Feej

First Grade

Best result? Probably that we still have a team in the Shire in 5 years.

newman

First Grade
There's a million permeations. Worst case is that we are removed from the comp, but that can't surely happen, can it?

Keep in mind the best case I have listed has seen a shitload of blood. Flano Damo givney mooney sponsors Noakes etc etc. It's pretty bad as it is right now.

Isurus

Juniors
To of?

Damo implied yesterday in the presser what I have been shitting myself about all along; ASADA have evidence against us and a lot of it. It just can't be made public. Yet. That's why the board panicked, and that's why Noakes and Flano et al were sacked.

You need to put 2 and 2 together. Would the (up to this point extremely competent) board tear the club apart without a very, very good reason? What could possibly be the motivation behind one of the greatest servants of this club and most passionate supporters to simply give up?

Reading between the lines are you saying that DI's comment that the club absolutely has a future was just what he thought the fans wanted to hear but is really a load of shyte?

Quigs

Immortal
Farkkkkk I hate the Media.

The wife has Sunrise on and was watching the News. The Bimbo newsreader just did the drugs in sport.... blah blah blah, sharks, sharks, sharks, and then reads out.

CLUB CHAIRMAN DAMIEN IRVINE WAS FORCED TO RESIGN YESTERDAY

Feej

First Grade

The wife has Sunrise on and was watching the News. The Bimbo newsreader just did the drugs in sport.... blah blah blah, sharks, sharks, sharks, and then reads out.

What? They actually broke into their pope coverage???

KiamaSaint

Coach

They would argue "circumstances" forced him to resign. Pretty poor representation. I hate the media too.

newman

First Grade
Reading between the lines are you saying that DI's comment that the club absolutely has a future was just what he thought the fans wanted to hear but is really a load of shyte?

No. I think he genuinely believes that with Coleman as chairman and the development work means that the focus of management will be keeping the club where it is.

coolumsharkie

Referee
It's pretty simple to work out, the players are denying any knowledge of any wrong doing, and so the board really had no other option than to sack the football management for negligence.

ASADA would want to have a good case. Either way we're screwed.

PHaTMaN

Juniors
I still wonder why (if ASADA does have evidence that will f**k us), it is going to take at least another month before any charges can be laid? Didnt this happen in 2011? Haven't they already had nearly 2 years to get the evidence? What new evidence is going to produce itself now?

Maybe I am just in denial but I am still hopeful we can get through this without loosing too much.

Can anyone confirm that that even if charged, when the players contest the charges, in the absence of a positive test they can continue playing? ?

carcharias

Immortal
is it illegal to buy that stuff from the boot of a car?
get it cheap sell it on .

The actual stuff is not illegal to the normal joe blow from my understanding.

Poss

Juniors
Are you saying the players could use the excuse that they bought the stuff, but didn't use it (where's the proof that I used it)?

Poss

Juniors
What's your mates name?
Hey?
I said what's your mates name?
..... James.
Whats your name?
.... James.

Latest posts